UnevenEdge

Old ASMB Confession

-Ninja_Jesus-

13 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

hey its an old tymer!

welcome back ninja man. 

It's honestly hilarious to be referred to as an old timer. Even if I started in '06, I still feel newer than the others. Plus, it's easy being an old timer on a sunken ship. Not a lot of people around her anymore.

Just now, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

It's honestly hilarious to be referred to as an old timer. Even if I started in '06, I still feel newer than the others. Plus, it's easy being an old timer on a sunken ship. Not a lot of people around her anymore.

how late you stayed on asmb? i think i remember you towards the end days lol. we lost alot of people migrating to this place, but people do keep on popping in and out from time to time. as always its good to see returning faces. and yeah we old now lol. 

2 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

how late you stayed on asmb? i think i remember you towards the end days lol. we lost alot of people migrating to this place, but people do keep on popping in and out from time to time. as always its good to see returning faces. and yeah we old now lol. 

I slowed down over the years, maybe coming on once a few months near the end. I didn't even get to experience ASMB's final form, which I heard wasn't that great.

18 hours ago, bnmjy said:

I clap for the shoe hands.

buttcheese

teh s uck

Off the top of my head.

"teh s uck" became a meme because AS highlighted that on a viewer bump. A viewer said "anime is teh s uck," and the bump guys replied on air all incredulously to it, and it caught on with the boards. 

Pretty similar with "there is no 4." An AS bump posted a list (hell if I can remember what of), and item number 4 read:

4. There is no 4