UnevenEdge

RIP Wilford Brimley

Ric

6 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Guess we gave him the kiss of death. Was he in Remo Williams? Damn. I totally forgot about that. Then again, I haven't watched that movie in forever.

Yeah it's one of the three movies I knew him for besides being the diabeetus guy. Other two being The Thing and Hard Target. I feel like there is something else I'm forgetting.

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Yeah it's one of the three movies I knew him for besides being the diabeetus guy. Other two being The Thing and Hard Target. I feel like there is something else I'm forgetting.

Probably Cocoon. That's the famous one. He's one of those actors where I go, "oh cool, he's in this."

Oh god Cocoon....I know I saw it but don't remember him in it but I was also around 6-8 when My mom rented it and I remember the cover looking cool, and it was called Cocoon, so I figured there would be some body snatching, blood spewing warfare, cqc with Xenomorphs clawing and impaling the human race and those who lived were put in the "Cocoon" to great super soldiers......

But, yeah....It wan't that.

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

Oh god Cocoon....I know I saw it but don't remember him in it but I was also around 6-8 when My mom rented it and I remember the cover looking cool, and it was called Cocoon, so I figured there would be some body snatching, blood spewing warfare, cqc with Xenomorphs clawing and impaling the human race and those who lived were put in the "Cocoon" to great super soldiers......

But, yeah....It wan't that.

There was a sequel as well....

15 hours ago, Radical Left said:

Again....Like most people....I thought he was already dead, so I got my mourning out the wy a long time ago.

And by mourning, you meant a half-hearted shrug?  Seriously, though, I stopped seeing him and promptly stopped thinking about him until that thread the other day and I had to think if I had heard anything about him in the meantime.