UnevenEdge

MLB 2020: The herpaderpaderpening.

StarPanda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • panic locked and locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Cubs pull off a triple play!  Liner to Bryant, steps on third & throws in time to first.

Replay seems to look like he didn't catch it, but the Reds don't challenge.

EDIT: Catch/No Catch on the infield is not reviewable.

Edited by tsar4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Point: This was going to be a weird playoffs due to having more teams and also only being based on a 60-game regular season

Counterpoint: LOL

Also Thom Brennaman officially resigned from his position as Reds broadcaster As Here’s A Drive Into Deep Left Field By Castellanos And That’ll Be A Home Run. And So That’ll Make It A 4-0 Ballgame. I Don’t Know If I’ll Be Putting On This Headset Again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 11:45 AM, tsar4 said:

I'd drive the 8 hours simply to meet him, but I feel after a few I'd ask how he still fails to throw to first

I get People have weird fears and that's ok, but dude is set to make 21,000,000 next year for 162 games of not being able to keep Runners in check

9 hours ago, molarbear said:

I'd drive the 8 hours simply to meet him, but I feel after a few I'd ask how he still fails to throw to first

I get People have weird fears and that's ok, but dude is set to make 21,000,000 next year for 162 games of not being able to keep Runners in check

The fact that he gets the yips about throwing to first made this all the better/funnier...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

The Rockies are dead to me

Fuck Birdrich

Lots of people out here calling this the 2nd worst trade in MLB history only being the Red Sox - Yankees Babe Ruth trade 

As someone with no stake in the game I have to say, giving a player a large extension and then doing nothing to improve the other problems that team has, to the point where he WANTS OUT, is a fucking choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable game tonight.  Cubs beat StL, the Umps & the ESPN announce crew.  Nearly the entire game ESPN (Matt & ARod) were kissing Wainwright's ass.  The plate ump couldn't decide where the strike zone was for either team and the 3rd base ump blew both a force out and tag out ON THE SAME PLAY.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...