UnevenEdge

MLB 2020: The herpaderpaderpening.

StarPanda

3 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Ya never know, I mean they look really good but you have to remember that's a Dodgers team with a lot of post season experience under their belt

True i believe post season experience counts but the Sox took out a really good  Astros team in 5 and Dodgers didn't look so good vs a young brewers team 

• Raptorpat unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
8 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

@StarPanda

Sorry molar, but after the 2017 season I seem to have lost interest in baseball. :( It doesn't help that I'm actually busy these days, unlike the years when I was watching like every Giants game on TV.

Oh lord, that means I'm left to rant in this thread to myself about baseball

BRACE YO SELFS!

Cubs are 1/2 game outta first place.  They're showing a metric fuck ton of improvements since Opening Day save Yu Darvish.

I'm fairly positive he's the next Edwin Jackson/Tyler Chatwood signing

Theo can stack a farm system, his Achilles Hill is signing SP....... or just Pitching in any sense 

On 5/9/2019 at 2:17 AM, molarbear said:

It's good to see Jey Hey hitting the ball well with yet another walk off Homer!

https://www.mlb.com/video/jason-heyward-homers-6-on-a-fly-ball-to-left-field

Cubs got their shit kicked in by the Brew Crew 7-0.   Jose Quintana has been stellar all season and put in a Quality Start but got the tag for a loss when the Bats failed to support him in any way, and the BP gave up 4 runs.

Kyle Hendricks is looking more and more like the 2016 version of himself and that's a really good thing

Bosoxs pulled Sale today in the 7th at 108 pitches with 17 K's and a 3-2 lead... they then proceeded to lose the game in 11 innings

Vlad Jr hit his first career Homer... and then proceeded to hit his 2nd career homer later in the game

• StarPanda pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Whoever wins ALCS will win the chip this year I think, but I can't choose between the Astros and Yankees. Astros starting pitching speaks for itself, but the Yankees edge them a little bit in hitting and bullpen, Yankees 1-9 hitting is something special potentially now that they're all healthy (or at least available). When the regular season ended I was favoring Houston, now I can easily see this going to 7.