UnevenEdge

GIVE ME YOUR UNSOLICITED RELATIONSHIP ADVICE

Katya_Hiki

4 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Do dat fuckin 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍆🍆🍆🍑🍆🍑🍆🍑🍆🍑🍆🍑🍆🍑🍆🍑🍑🍆🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕

dont fuck at all? got that covered fam, dont fuck eggplants and fruit? well shit im out

Just now, Katya_Hiki said:

not sure how this will help me, but thanks

I ship her in my Harry Potter fanfics with Filch. They both take the polyjuice potion, and fuggs becomes a beautiful 16 year old mixed girl and Filch becomes a beautiful 17 year old boy. They do it in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, and of course she's watching and moaning. McGonagall gets a back case of the runs, and normally avoids Myrtle's bathroom, but she wouldn't be able to make it in time, not even to apparate elsewhere in the castle. As she approaches the bathroom, she sees the young transformed fuggs and Filch fucking and Myrtle masturbating. Their potions wear off and McGonagall promptly shits herself.

FIN

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bnmjy said:

I ship her in my Harry Potter fanfics with Filch. They both take the polyjuice potion, and fuggs becomes a beautiful 16 year old mixed girl and Filch becomes a beautiful 17 year old boy. They do it in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, and of course she's watching and moaning. McGonagall gets a back case of the runs, and normally avoids Myrtle's bathroom, but she wouldn't be able to make it in time, not even to apparate elsewhere in the castle. As she approaches the bathroom, she sees the young transformed fuggs and Filch fucking and Myrtle masturbating. Their potions wear off and McGonagall promptly shits herself.

FIN

i aint mad at that, 2 stars

10 minutes ago, Katya_Hiki said:

i aint mad at that, 2 stars

2 stars? 😡 For something made up on the spot and will clearly be the best unsolicited relationshit advice given to you?

Fine.

Edit: And I also wrote it shitting on my girlfriend's toilet. Shouldn't leave that part out.

Edited by bnmjy

11 minutes ago, Katya_Hiki said:

try me

my love language is words. her's is touch. what i've found is that, even though we have different languages, it still works because we both respect the needs of each other.

i would also say that if you think you're in a serious relationship, don't hang out with a single person of the opposite sex without your partner or another few people present (like at a party or something in a large group is fine, but not alone at a bar or something)

i'm weird about hanging out with single women, even if i'm not interested in them, because i think its improper while in a serious relationship and gives off the wrong impression.

Just now, Naraku4656 said:

my love language is words. her's is touch. what i've found is that, even though we have different languages, it still works because we both respect the needs of each other.

i would also say that if you think you're in a serious relationship, don't hang out with a single person of the opposite sex without your partner or another few people present (like at a party or something in a large group is fine, but not alone at a bar or something)

i'm weird about hanging out with single women, even if i'm not interested in them, because i think its improper while in a serious relationship and gives off the wrong impression.

well thats not bad advice fam. 

as for who youre hanging with, i honestly dont care who my partner hangs with, but i usually have to follow the have other people around rule just in case. i dont think its super fair all the time but ya gotta do what ya gotta do