• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

10 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

We never had a trampoline. I'm actually glad. I knew a wheelchair bound dude in college, and his paralysis was caused by a trampoline accident.... and it wasn't even his, and it was his first time on one....

>.>

My Brother and I use to jump off the roof onto ours

25 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

We never had a trampoline. I'm actually glad. I knew a wheelchair bound dude in college, and his paralysis was caused by a trampoline accident.... and it wasn't even his, and it was his first time on one....

My brothers girlfriends kid broke his leg over the summer on a trampoline. Worst that ever happened to me on was was rolling my ankle. My moms cousin though was a real depressing story. At a party he was going to jump off of a house onto the trampoline and into the pool, as you do. Hit the trampoline didn't get enough distance and slammed down on the edge of the pool. Broke his spine was a quadriplegic but was eventually able to regain some movement in one hand. Used to beg people to end his life, and ended up despising everyone for not letting him die or killing him. He did die like a decade ago though after being stuck to a chair or bed for over 15 years. Either way that's why I never had a trampoline growing up. 

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What's the bun on the side supposed to be?

I was thinking it was supposed to be his head resting on his hand, but it's way too big to be his hand, so now I'm guessing a phone?  It might also be more accurate if it was a stack of cheese slices (with a Cheeto nose) topped with baloney covered in thin strips of lemon peel.