• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

47 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

This hasn't been the case for me. The only difference is that instead of going to band practice, I'm playing guitar and writing and (shoddily) recording music on my own, which I haven't really done in at least a year and a half.

I miss being able to go out and sit INSIDE a resturant and even if I didnt want to go, I miss having the option. I also kinda miss not having mild anxiety when people get closer than 3 feet. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I miss being able to go out and sit INSIDE a resturant and even if I didnt want to go, I miss having the option. I also kinda miss not having mild anxiety when people get closer than 3 feet. 

My birthday was March 15. I don't think we had the shelter in place order yet, but my parents decided to forgo taking me out to dinner because of the covid.

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

Yes!  You can't replicate the atmosphere/experience of sitting down in a restaurant at home.  I think some places are finding out the hard way that their atmosphere was great, but their food is terrible.