• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

30 minutes ago, helpme said:

FB_IMG_1610075370182.jpg

Oh dear god, you know what this made me think of? 

Like when you were a kid playing at your friend's house, your mom comes to pick you up, "alright time to go!" And then your mom and your friend's mom start talking, and talking, and there is no end in sight to their conversation, so your friend gets your attention and you go back to playing and then your mom goes, "Hey, get back here! We're leaving! I'm not warning you again!" And then you go back to your mom, and your mom and your friend's mom still won't end their conversation and you're just standing their bored out of your mind...

@Vamped you ever do this? 😛

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Like when you were a kid playing at your friend's house, your mom comes to pick you up, "alright time to go!" And then your mom and your friend's mom start talking, and talking, and there is no end in sight to their conversation, so your friend gets your attention and you go back to playing and then your mom goes, "Hey, get back here! We're leaving! I'm not warning you again!" And then you go back to your mom, and your mom and your friend's mom still won't end their conversation and you're just standing their bored out of your mind...

No. I dont like small talk

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Jesus god I'm glad my parents were drug addicts.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I gotta be honest, I never in a million years thought I'd ever hear / see someone say that.

I have always lived in the extrema of society. The problems I have caused have confused people for hours and days, until I eventually figure out how to do it myself.