UnevenEdge

So I found out something that I always kind of suspected.

BloodHawk1991

1 hour ago, Naraku4656 said:

Aren't you in your late 20s? That's pretty late for your parents to tell you

Technically, he never said they told him....Many other possibilities here.....Like having sex with his blood sister, and she has the other half of a locket he's been carrying around since birth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, cyberbully said:

......I'm....Sorry?

Look, you are going to have to give me more context in order for me to fabricate feelings here.

It's fine, I finally just told my parents how I felt my entire life after not talking to them about anything really. That's when they finally decided to tell me. It's not a bad thing at all. I've just had it on my mind, because it's a big deal to me.

1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

How does that make you feel? Does it really change anything?

I still have a lot on my mind, but overall I'm fine with it. I know my biological mothers name, so if I want to I could try to meet her. It really doesn't change anything, it just gave me a lot to think about.

17 minutes ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

I still have a lot on my mind, but overall I'm fine with it. I know my biological mothers name, so if I want to I could try to meet her. It really doesn't change anything, it just gave me a lot to think about.

Ive known I was since the moment I started speaking. I have no interest in meeting my birth parents.

Don't let it consume you.

That does seem like a lot to process. At least you had a feeling already so it's not like you stumbled on a family secret at a funeral.

Your personal history just got bigger, that's all. It doesn't change who you really are because this is you now. :) Your history will continue to change all your life, you just ended up with an entire chapter in a single drop this time. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

It's fine, I finally just told my parents how I felt my entire life after not talking to them about anything really. That's when they finally decided to tell me. It's not a bad thing at all. I've just had it on my mind, because it's a big deal to me.

Why is it such a big deal?

3 hours ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

Yay, emotional detachment for the win....Kind wish I could find out I was adopted so I could just associate with my kids and stop having to hear from my family every time a cousin farts.

Why did your parents never tell you? 

I was adopted since i was 2? anyways ive always known. it could be because i was adopted by a family memeber so i was still in contact with my birth mom and other relatives. 

anyways, guess it better late than never to find out...

4 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

That does seem like a lot to process. At least you had a feeling already so it's not like you stumbled on a family secret at a funeral.

Your personal history just got bigger, that's all. It doesn't change who you really are because this is you now. :) Your history will continue to change all your life, you just ended up with an entire chapter in a single drop this time. 

It doesn't change me, and it doesn't change who my family is, and like you said my person history got a lot bigger, and I'm currently more curious about where I came from more than anything else. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Yay, emotional detachment for the win....Kind wish I could find out I was adopted so I could just associate with my kids and stop having to hear from my family every time a cousin farts.

Eh they're still my family, and I still love them, that won't really change for m.

1 hour ago, Cidz said:

Why did your parents never tell you? 

I was adopted since i was 2? anyways ive always known. it could be because i was adopted by a family memeber so i was still in contact with my birth mom and other relatives. 

anyways, guess it better late than never to find out...

I'm not sure why they didn't tell me earlier, and I looked so much like my family, that when I told my girlfriend she was shocked, because of how much I look like everyone. Luck I guess there? I'm just glad to finally know honestly.

50 minutes ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

I'm not sure why they didn't tell me earlier, and I looked so much like my family, that when I told my girlfriend she was shocked, because of how much I look like everyone. Luck I guess there? I'm just glad to finally know honestly.

Then how did you suspect if you looked like them? What was it?

• Like 1