UnevenEdge

Which Hand Type are You?

Vela

50 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

*routine..yes once we get her on a routine its extremely hard to break her out of it. She has a certain bath time and checka her phone and wont start her bath even one minute early without endless begging on my part lol

*shes extremely hands on and very productive. She makes clay figures by hand or draws

earth and water lean the most towards creativity

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

Do you bleach your hands after using the restroom?  Just curious....

😆 I somehow missed this post

And no 😐 that would cause chlorine toxicity and permanent nerve damage, which is why when you get it on your skin it turns yellow and feels like there's a thin layer of slime when cleaning it under regular tap water...it has already melted and killed your epidermis upon contact and the smooth slime feeling only goes away after you've shed the dead skin.

I am not a fan of chemicals.  So much so that  I buy what's called Water Wipes...the only cleaning agent in them is grape seed extract. 

I do hwvr use hand sanitizer.  I fear for my colon.

NEXT question.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kudasai said:

This :|

SNES-Controller-in-Hand.jpg

You have an Interlocking SNES Type hand(s).  You are extremely apt at receiving information as well as then successfully sharing this information with those you are truly connected with, but you have a hard time processing this information by yourself.  You easily provide high levels of stimulation which greatly effects your neural reward system but which often leaves an ISNES Type prone to addiction and even then symptoms of withdrawal.  The brain structure of a SNES Type is often different from that of a non SNES Type in that the right hippocampus is enlarged.  This effects your visuospatial skills resulting in superior ability to identify visual and spacial relationships among objects.  It also allows you to better focus under strenuous circumstances.  Unfortunately because your SNES Type hands are also of the Interlocking variety you are unable to share these skills with outsiders and the only one who benefits from them is yourself.  Interlocking SNES Types are often introverts for this reason.  Fortunately, due to advances in SCIENCE! throughout the past decade the resources needed to enable you to connect with other likeminded individuals is wildly available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crackymckrackin said:

I grew my left hand back.

20190626_200004.jpg

OMGard!!! Your hand looks like it's trying to reach through the screen and grab mah face!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, crackymckrackin said:

I grew my left hand back.

Ehem.  You have an Amphibial Pragmatis hand type.  I believe you to be an Initiator.   Your element is earth.  Earth Types are very practical, honest and like to provide. They enjoy constructing things and prefer hands-on work where things are real and physical.  As an Amphibial Type your thinking relies in equal portions to your cerebrum, mid-brain and cerebellum.  But it is not as developed as your mammal counterparts (your brain function and comprehension aptitude is similar to that of a fish).  With that said, you rely heavily on how you perceive pain (which is the only defining feature differentiating you between a walnut and that of a fish.)  Amphibial Earth Types often have a robust constitution, a strong physical build, a complex sex drive and enjoy working outdoors.  You are reliable, loyal, somebody to lean on and you are definitely considered to be a rare find!...as you are a cryptic species who has unfortunately declined in population in China by 80% since the 1950's.

Edited by Vela
the complex sex drive is from the amphibian portion of you

22 minutes ago, crackymckrackin said:

It's the stab wound on the bottom right side of my palm that makes it look angry or the fact that my hand is 90% scar tissue. I'll let you decide. 

lel I think it's the way your palm is so open wide and your fingers are outstretched. 

sooooooo you work with your hands a lot then?  Much like an Earth type.

14 minutes ago, TrigunBebop said:

I don't have a camera. <.<

*straightens stuff on her desk, doesn't look directly at you, doesn't want to spook you*  *talks kindly to you*  Okay, Luv.  Even though we both know that can't possibly be true I would never want to infringe on your comfort zone.  Could I list a few characteristics and see if you feel like any of them apply to you?

- often lost in thought

-thoughts are primarily about feelings and relationships

-sensitive to and influenced by your environment

-likes to be involved.  Likes to help others

-not too keen about the competitive side of things

-avoids conflict

-are very open minded and will always come back to what makes you You

-have a strong sense of sound, dance/music and beautiful clothing

-are happiest when they find their creative outlet.  More emphasis on the creative process rather than the outcome of it.

-sometimes need to be persuaded to find a routine, but they will usually greatly benefit from one

Any of those fit?

6 minutes ago, molarbear said:

hand.jpg

wth Molar!  I mean, wait, let me regroup...wish I could see more of your fingers, especially thumb.

Okay.  You have a Feeling possibly Thinking Shakujo Kazaana Type hand.  Your element I believe is Air.  (again it's hard to tell from the picture)  But if I am correct then you appreciate a good sense of reality and practical, structured, systematic ideas.  You're always asking how and why and looking for ways to improve things.  You enjoy working with others on concepts and ideas and vocal exchanges.  You tend to overlook your emotions in order to rise above them but this sometimes causes you to not understand or have little patience with other people's sensitivities or emotions.  Sometimes eccentric with neurotic tendencies.  Often overthinking things.  You need intellectual stimuli to keep your mind busy or you will mentally pick yourself apart. It is by this reasoning that those who have Kazaana Air Type hands run the risk of being consumed and torn apart by the Kazaan found inside the hand itself. You like the idea of traveling and conversing about your ideology as well as your sharing your innate desire to make babies with everyone you meet, for just like your wind tunnel type hand...I mean Kazaana type hand was passed down to you so were your lecherous ways.  IKazaana Type hands can suck up to 700 kg of mass, but is advisable that you seek a Shakujo Monk who can issue you Mala beads to prevent it from growing and eventually sucking you in.  Also avoid sucking in poisons and be weary of demons disguised as beautiful women.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vela said:

wth Molar!  I mean, wait, let me regroup...wish I could see more of your fingers, especially thumb.

Okay.  You have a Feeling possibly Thinking Shakujo Kazaana Type hand.  Your element I believe is Air.  (again it's hard to tell from the picture)  But if I am correct then you appreciate a good sense of reality and practical, structured, systematic ideas.  You're always asking how and why and looking for ways to improve things.  You enjoy working with others on concepts and ideas and vocal exchanges.  You tend to overlook your emotions in order to rise above them but this sometimes causes you to not understand or have little patience with other people's sensitivities or emotions.  Sometimes eccentric with neurotic tendencies.  Often overthinking things.  You need intellectual stimuli to keep your mind busy or you will mentally pick yourself apart. It is by this reasoning that those who have Kazaana Air Type hands run the risk of being consumed and torn apart by the Kazaan found inside the hand itself. You like the idea of traveling and conversing about your ideology as well as your sharing your innate desire to make babies with everyone you meet, for just like your wind tunnel type hand...I mean Kazaana type hand was passed down to you so were your lecherous ways.  IKazaana Type hands can suck up to 700 kg of mass, but is advisable that you seek a Shakujo Monk who can issue you Mala beads to prevent it from growing and eventually sucking you in.  Also avoid sucking in poisons and be weary of demons disguised as beautiful women.

You were scarily accurate until that point

Also my phone won't email photos for some reason and I don't have an abundance of photos of my hand on my computer.... the only reason that one was on there is because in the blacked out part sits a nasty looking blister

1 hour ago, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

Yaoi hands.

Also sorry for posting something so lewd...

Image result for yaoi hands cute

Okay #^_^# Yaoi Type hands.  Overly large palms and elongated fingers specific to the male gender.  Yaoi Type hands denote passion, lust and forbidden, concupiscent, genuine love.  They invoke the sense of being completely enveloped when being held by them.  They are the epitome of Feeling Type hands with the idea that because they are a man's hands, they are strong and supportive (thus the large palms)- whomever they hold looks tiny under their girth and the desire to protect them is instinctive. Those with Yaoi Type hands are often the Initiator, projecting the sense of love and passion that extends into the deepest part of one's being (the long fingers.) They are combination of the elements Fire and Water, driven solely by emotion.  Our hands are what we use to move things, to take things - Imagine, if you would,  the start of a sensual encounter.  Now imagine your eyes are closed during said encounter.  Touch would be the prevalent sense, sound the secondary.  With each sense that is taken away the senses that are left are heightened, seemingly larger than they really are, and therein lies the essence of Yaoi Hands.

Jesus Rogue!  Do you have any idea how hard it is to explain the embodiment of a principle...the fricken apotheosis of an essence?!?!  Let alone one that's never actually been explained outright by any of the originators?!  Fricken hell...I'm going to bed! 

Edited by Vela
and I better not find this in a Dumpster Fire in the morning!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Really starting to think he and Zeni are roommates and all this has been a long ass troll.

i can't believe im saying this but

it's obvious he's acting and ive changed my position on him

kudos to the few of u who have played along perfectly all this time

tbh i would hang out with him just to take a picture of us and put it on here.

drink with him

there's no hate in my body for him, its not like he's maliciously insulted me like other people have

• Like 1

Really starting to think he and Zeni are roommates and all this has been a long ass troll.

drink with him

there's no hate in my body for him, its not like he's maliciously insulted me like other people have

drink with him

drink with him

34 minutes ago, molarbear said:

You were scarily accurate until that point

Also my phone won't email photos for some reason and I don't have an abundance of photos of my hand on my computer.... the only reason that one was on there is because in the blacked out part sits a nasty looking blister

😝

Also my phone's the same way and I always feel like when I tell people that is sounds like I'm either retarded or making up an excuse.  So no worries. Also no.  Rejected - it's a wind tunnel.  And you're lucky it's still so small.

2 minutes ago, The_Hound said:

drink with him

😆 Well I can believe you've said it cause you've said it four times now!

Ahhhhhh the boards mess'n w/teh postaging.

6 minutes ago, viperxmns said:

I put balloon too

IMG_2019-06-27-02274335.jpg

I will LOVE to tackle this one in the morning since there is no question in my mind as to what type of hand you have.

Quick question though...is balloon part of your hand or just an accessory?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

They're like David sunflower seeds, but they take big ones and put them in packaging.

My favorite brand of sunflower seeds is actually Dakota Style, but I can't find them anywhere in my part of the country. I have to order them online.

Very good Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung!  Your information is invaluable to me!

Edited by Vela
tired typo

6 hours ago, viperxmns said:

I put balloon too

IMG_2019-06-27-02274335.jpg

You are a Nurturer and a Communicator with a conical shape.  This makes your hand both an Initiator and and an Adapter Type, Thinking and Feeling.  It is also of the Protuberant variety as it attracts...balloon. Your element is Water.  Extremely in tune with your emotions you feel much gratification when helping others.  Relationships are extremely important to you.  You also find creating things to be very rewarding (as you are a Thinking/Communicator Type you may lean towards writing but are never limited to one creative outlet.  The journey is more important than the medium you use).  You are not material driven. People with this hand type make wonderful counselors, care-givers and healers.  You adapt well and are influenced by the rhythms of your environment and the tones of those around you.  A Water Type often needs encouragement to stay grounded and find a platform to nurture their qualities on.  It is this caring nature and love of socialization that attracts Protuberant visitors - Balloons feel safe when they are with you.  Balloon feeds off of your positive static electricity which you find most enjoyable and this enjoyment charges your positive static electricity forming a closed circuit of emotion and energy, a lovely symbiotic relationship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imchapp.in said:

Hands, you say?

326265.jpg😄Bahah

To stay on-topic, I'd say somewhere between an Objectivist and an Actor.

Objectivist and Actor.  Intuitive and Practical.  Joo a tough SOB that don't need to internalize thoughts and emotions in order to deal with them. [Is how it would appear]  But rather you do internalize specific thoughts and then bury them (as you are quick minded) in order to focus on what you believe to be actually important - the external elements of a condition.  You address immediate and obvious situations in order to better resolve inner conflicts.  For this you often find yourself in a supportive role, which feels right as you often have the need to provide structure and stability.  You are the element Earth.  You are very honest and blunt and don't like to waste time or money.  You are result-based and enjoy physical work.  You don't like to be rushed and you don't like a hectic lifestyle.  If invested in something you take the time to do it correctly and as efficiently as possible (and usually with your own hands). You're rather slow to change but you can take on a lot and be pushed w/o giving way.  Stubborn, loyal, private, reliable, enduring, solid, grounded - you are who others fall back on.  You are prone to getting stuck so remind yourself to keep an open mind and work on being open to outside suggestions.

Edited by Vela
Oh dear...I forgot how creative you can be. You enjoy building things and feel rewarded by and end-product. We Earth elements don't so much enjoy conflict or competition as we do a personal challenge. And often we have to get creative!

13 minutes ago, Vela said:

Objectivist and Actor.  Intuitive and Practical.  Joo a tough SOB that don't need to internalize thoughts and emotions in order to deal with them. [Is how it would appear]  But rather you do internalize specific thoughts and then bury them (as you are quick minded) in order to focus on what you believe to be actually important - the external elements of a condition.  You address immediate and obvious situations in order to better resolve inner conflicts.  For this you often find yourself in a supportive role, which feels right as you often have the need to provide structure and stability.  You are the element Earth.  You are very honest and blunt and don't like to waste time or money.  You are result-based and enjoy physical work.  You don't like to be rushed and you don't like a hectic lifestyle.  If invested in something you take the time to do it correctly and as efficiently as possible (and usually with your own hands). You're rather slow to change but you can take on a lot and be pushed w/o giving way.  Stubborn, loyal, private, reliable, enduring, solid, grounded - you are who others fall back on.  You are prone to getting stuck so remind yourself to keep an open mind and work on being open to outside suggestions.

It’s pretty accurate, but I’d say I’m a lot more open minded, quicker to change, and less abrasive. Stubborn and independent yet open to new ideas & experiences and eager to be a part of the conversation.

7 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

It’s pretty accurate, but I’d say I’m a lot more open minded, quicker to change, and less abrasive. Stubborn and independent yet open to new ideas & experiences and eager to be a part of the conversation.

Is it possible you have a Wanderers' hand and not an Actors hand?

1 hour ago, Vela said:

You are a Nurturer and a Communicator with a conical shape.  This makes your hand both an Initiator and and an Adapter Type, Thinking and Feeling.  It is also of the Protuberant variety as it attracts...balloon. Your element is Water.  Extremely in tune with your emotions you feel much gratification when helping others.  Relationships are extremely important to you.  You also find creating things to be very rewarding (as you are a Thinking/Communicator Type you may lean towards writing but are never limited to one creative outlet.  The journey is more important than the medium you use).  You are not material driven. People with this hand type make wonderful counselors, care-givers and healers.  You adapt well and are influenced by the rhythms of your environment and the tones of those around you.  A Water Type often needs encouragement to stay grounded and find a platform to nurture their qualities on.  It is this caring nature and love of socialization that attracts Protuberant visitors - Balloons feel safe when they are with you.  Balloon feeds off of your positive static electricity which you find most enjoyable and this enjoyment charges your positive static electricity forming a closed circuit of emotion and energy, a lovely symbiotic relationship.

Hm I see

Squirtle Squirt

1 hour ago, StarPanda said:

beyond-the-hand-turkey-5c6fc85b5199-1-1d

You have a very rare Meleagris Gallopavo Type hand.  Adaptive, Intuitive, Wanderer.  You are both the Earth and Air element.  You are social, dependable, intellectual and cautious. A person with a Meleagris Gallopavo Type hand is very in-tune to their environment.  They also tend to have very keen eyesight and miss very little, always able to tell when something is amiss. A woman with a MG Type hand typically has red hair.  Men with MG Type hands are prone to strutting as well as sparring with other men using the backs of their lower legs.  A person with a MG Type hand is usually very vocal.  Loyal, curious, and courageous you have the ability to run up to 55 mph.

Your hand would be delicious if fried in duck fat and placed on a bed of noodles that have been tossed in creme friache and dijon.

Edited by Vela
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

not sure i feel comfortable posting my hands on here. 

Wuh? You have perfectly fine hands as I recall.😄  Five fingers on both of them and everything!

And I'm super curios to know what element you are 🙂

Heck, I was told I have old lady hands once and I still posted my busted hand in that fractured finger thread 😆

11 hours ago, Vela said:

waaaaait a second

image.jpeg.931cef79fc2d14a833da92a86c347383.jpeg

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

Looking at the Wanderer one, it seems more accurate. The key was mostly trying to find a wider hand with medium/short fingers.

Ah, would you call your palms 'square' in shape?  Because it's sounding like you have both Air and Earth elements which is pretty rare as they contrast a lot.  They're almost opposites.  But if you're a Wanderer then you adapt quickly - so you have the wherewithal and patience to look at something from all sides before either a.) allowing yourself to give into your earth tendencies or b.) quickly realizing the advantages different approaches might have.   And depending on how deep your creases are you might even have Fire in there - this goes for all hand types.  You said you like conversation? - that's Air.  You said you like new experiences? - wanderer.  Wanderers are often growth seekers.  Some of them realize this and some have no clue - a lot depends on age and what other attributes they have that guides them in a certain direction.