UnevenEdge

Which Hand Type are You?

Vela

1 hour ago, midnight said:

Do me. Do me.

You're an Objectivist. And you have a Pachydermian hand.  Traits = Attentiveness, sociability and aggressiveness.  You are very perceptive to your environment, you make a good social partner but your aggression can often interfere with social interaction within your species.

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

You're an Objectivist. And you have a Pachydermian hand.  Traits = Attentiveness, sociability and aggressiveness.  You are very perceptive to your environment, you make a good social partner but your aggression can often interfere with social interaction within your species.

I'm a boss battle in Resident Evil 3. Wanna cuddle?

33 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I have fat hands....

Ladies.

20190626_142629.jpg

20190626_142633.jpg

I'm not concerned with BMI, I'm interested in shape and length of fingers. 

Let's see.  Feeling Type.  I think Visionary.  Definitely Water.  You live in a world of thoughts, feelings and emotions. Water types are usually sensitive, intuitive, and caring.  They care more about people than things and are naturally open minded and often have an alternative view.  But they are also easily influenced.  They are drawn to the ethereal, whimsical and creative side of things.  Most happy while creatively processing their thoughts.

They also tend to look younger and have soft skin ;) (and I'm absolutely not making that up because of your pic...the creases in your hands are probably subtler than other peoples denoting a pretty mellow personality.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

I'm not concerned with BMI, I'm interested in shape and length of fingers. 

Let's see.  Feeling Type.  I think Visionary.  Definitely Water.  You live in a world of thoughts, feelings and emotions. Water types are usually sensitive, intuitive, and caring.  They care more about people than things and are naturally open minded and often have an alternative view.  But they are also easily influenced.  They are drawn to the ethereal, whimsical and creative side of things.  Most happy while creatively processing their thoughts.

They also tend to look younger and have soft skin ;) (and I'm absolutely not making that up because of your pic...the creases in your hands are probably subtler than other peoples denoting a pretty mellow personality.)

Omg this is so him...especially the caring abt people part! But i should let him respond lol

6 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Do me do me

20190626_151822.jpg

So, hm. Interesting. I see Intuitive Thinking type, and I also see both Initiator and Adapter.  Your element is straight up Fire. Your palm says you adapt to your environment and your fingers say you thought-construction is short and quick.  You like to keep busy in your day and can find success easy but you can become easily frustrated when working with other people.  Fire = passion, excitability, competitiveness and flashy.  Fire types can be intense and at times restless finding it difficult to relax.

7 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Its called it happened earlier this week while eating tater tots on the way to work. I noticed it this morning. Gonna clean it this weekend when i have the fucking time but in the meantime i hope it makes you life that much more miserable. @Cancer

Wipes...wipes should be everywhere.  In your car, under your desk, in your bag, btwn your legs, on top of the fridge, in that weird narrow table thing by the door that has a magnetic spring release drawer that really can't fit anything but a sleeve a wipes in it I mean what the hell kind of table is that, like...is it really a fish tank stand or something, why is it there?  TO HOLD WIPES, that's why it's there!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Vela said:

So, hm. Interesting. I see Intuitive Thinking type, and I also see both Initiator and Adapter.  Your element is straight up Fire. Your palm says you adapt to your environment and your fingers say you thought-construction is short and quick.  You like to keep busy in your day and can find success easy but you can become easily frustrated when working with other people.  Fire = passion, excitability, competitiveness and flashy.  Fire types can be intense and at times restless finding it difficult to relax.

Omg

U r fucking good

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vela said:

Wipes...wipes should be everywhere.  In your car, under your desk, in your bag, btwn your legs, on top of the fridge, in that weird narrow table thing by the door that has a magnetic spring release drawer that really can't fit anything but a sleeve a wipes in it I mean what the hell kind of table is that, like...is it really a fish tank stand or something, why is it there?  TO HOLD WIPES, that's why it's there!

I bought the wipes Sunday

I just need to take them out of the grocery bag and bring them back to the car lol...one day

Oh wait...i might have some old car cleaning wipes i bought last year...imma look while i sit in Wendy's drive thru. Thirst asf

3 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I bought the wipes Sunday

I just need to take them out of the grocery bag and bring them back to the car lol...one day

Oh wait...i might have some old car cleaning wipes i bought last year...imma look while i sit in Wendy's drive thru. Thirst asf

IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME?!?!?!?

Image result for frustrated gif

I've said it before on here.  EVERYbody should keep wipes EVERYwhere ALL the TIME!  You bought them Sunday?  You should fucken have them on amazon subscribe and save!!!  There should be THREE packs in your car.  One front and center almost directly under your arm so that you always instinctively know where it is. One in the back in case you find yourself back there for no good reason, see a mess, and aren't able to convince the lazy part of your brain that that mess outweighs the struggling and contorting it would take to reach for the wipes that are in the front (I'm short w/tiny Trex arms, it's very annoying).  And the THIRD one should be somewhere near the first one for when the first one needs to be replenished.   AND THEN REPLENISH THE THIRD ONE IF YOU'VE REPLACED THE FIRST ONE!

• Haha 2

Just now, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Ok vela i will definitely get on that sometime next week cuz the car wipes i just found were bone dry 🤣

*wipes away angry spittle*  well okay then.

Also, lol...I think we both knew they were going to be bone dry 🤣

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Vela said:

But you've deduced that you're a feeling type?

Definitely not.

Practical builder are the only things that really make sense.

My hand just looks basically exactly like the lover hand.

4 minutes ago, Cau said:

Definitely not.

Practical builder are the only things that really make sense.

My hand just looks basically exactly like the lover hand.

Well Love does fall under Builder, cross section.  If it looks like the Lover hand do you think you fit into the Water element category?  If you're a builder then you're probably creative but would you consider it an outlet?

51 minutes ago, Vela said:

I just wipe stuff with my shirt :|

23 minutes ago, Vela said:

😅😐 *contemplates how many wipes she'll need to wipe clean your entire body*

o.O

hmm, that's a good question.......i'm thinking a lot......you're probably going to need a good bit of elbow grease too....just a vigorous stroking movement up and down, side to side, for at least ten to fifteen minutes.....maybe more..............i'm pretty filthy :|

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

o.O

hmm, that's a good question.......i'm thinking a lot......you're probably going to need a good bit of elbow grease too....just a vigorous stroking movement up and down, side to side, for at least ten to fifteen minutes.....maybe more..............i'm pretty filthy :|

I'll getcha spank'n clean ;)

*gets power washer*:RoboLaugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vela said:

IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME?!?!?!?

Image result for frustrated gif

I've said it before on here.  EVERYbody should keep wipes EVERYwhere ALL the TIME!  You bought them Sunday?  You should fucken have them on amazon subscribe and save!!!  There should be THREE packs in your car.  One front and center almost directly under your arm so that you always instinctively know where it is. One in the back in case you find yourself back there for no good reason, see a mess, and aren't able to convince the lazy part of your brain that that mess outweighs the struggling and contorting it would take to reach for the wipes that are in the front (I'm short w/tiny Trex arms, it's very annoying).  And the THIRD one should be somewhere near the first one for when the first one needs to be replenished.   AND THEN REPLENISH THE THIRD ONE IF YOU'VE REPLACED THE FIRST ONE!

Do you bleach your hands after using the restroom?  Just curious....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Juice McKenzie said:

100_2781.jpg

You sir have a Biomimetic Anthropocentric hand. You have clear, concise and calculated reasoning.  You are prone to time travel and are exceptionally skillful in assassinations.  You are impervious to human emotion but show an aptitude for recognizing and retaining human nuances which makes you invaluable and indispensable.  The only vulnerability you can espy is that of your "brain-case" when an exorbitant amount of heat is applied to it.  Let's face it, nobody likes to melt.

• Like 1

Just now, Vela said:

You sir have a Biomimetic Anthropocentric hand. You have clear, concise and calculated reasoning.  You are prone to time travel and are exceptionally skillful in assassinations.  You are impervious to human emotion but show an aptitude for recognizing and retaining human nuances which makes you invaluable and indispensable.  The only vulnerability you can espy is that of your "brain-case" when an exorbitant amount of heat is applied to it.  Let's face it, nobody likes to melt.

I know now why you cry, but it is something I can never do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Do mah kid's

20190626_173347.jpg

Intuitive Adaptive Wanderer.  I believe she's a mix of Fire and Earth which makes her reliable and solid.  So she has the passion that you have but she's more grounded.  She likes security and routine.  They like a rythm and structure to their routine and they are very hands-on with their activities.  Like in the other post, they're stubborn, loyal, productive, and conservative.  They like to feel strong and purposeful but they often need to be made aware when they get stuck on something or if they're being slow to change (otherwise that frustration from the Fire element will surface).  Like you her fingers say she's quick to make decisions but the Earth element might lead her to stick to these decisions even if they aren't the best ones - the best way to counteract and help that is through patient reasoning and explanation or examples.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vela said:

Intuitive Adaptive Wanderer.  I believe she's a mix of Fire and Earth which makes her reliable and solid.  So she has the passion that you have but she's more grounded.  She likes security and routine.  They like a rythm and structure to their routine and they are very hands-on with their activities.  Like in the other post, they're stubborn, loyal, productive, and conservative.  They like to feel strong and purposeful but they often need to be made aware when they get stuck on something or if they're being slow to change (otherwise that frustration from the Fire element will surface).  Like you her fingers say she's quick to make decisions but the Earth element might lead her to stick to these decisions even if they aren't the best ones - the best way to counteract and help that is through patient reasoning and explanation or examples.

*routine..yes once we get her on a routine its extremely hard to break her out of it. She has a certain bath time and checka her phone and wont start her bath even one minute early without endless begging on my part lol

*shes extremely hands on and very productive. She makes clay figures by hand or draws