UnevenEdge

Which Hand Type are You?

Vela

Don't post what you think you are.  Post by what your hand looks like.  Cause for example if you are a Builder but you have an Adapter Hand that means you're multifaceted 👍 

Image result for types of hands

Edited by Vela
Just thinking it'd be funny if someone blindly clicked on this thread only to find a bunch of different peoples' hands posted here XD

• Vela changed the title to Which Hand Type are You?
1 minute ago, garbagepailcat said:

I’m having a hard time telling any of those hands apart and now I feel insane. 

I rly did lol

If you're feeling exceptionally motivated you can post a pic and I can help you figure it out.  There can be more than one answer obviously.

9 minutes ago, garbagepailcat said:

I’m posting from my phone, so it ain’t no thing. 

C6580C33-EE05-431A-B252-B6B5EC184D58.thumb.jpeg.023896a513f20afbd88a9bc4d921386a.jpeg

94ADCD9C-24BB-4691-97E4-585CAB63A8C5.thumb.jpeg.078c29a6c99a8a8c659fe12b274067eb.jpeg

9 minutes ago, garbagepailcat said:

I’m posting from my phone, so it ain’t no thing. 

C6580C33-EE05-431A-B252-B6B5EC184D58.thumb.jpeg.023896a513f20afbd88a9bc4d921386a.jpeg

94ADCD9C-24BB-4691-97E4-585CAB63A8C5.thumb.jpeg.078c29a6c99a8a8c659fe12b274067eb.jpeg

Intuitive Inventor sounds right to me

lmao, yo I was legit going to make some random joke about my hands being black and my girl goes, "they have a whole other chart for you....except it doesn't have all this wanderer pioneer bullshit....it doesn't even have the whole hand....just the finger prints....and if they look like yours, you win a prize muthafukka"

xD

it was funnier in the moment '>.>

6 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Dafuq does that mean?

I'm leaning toward air hand because of your palms.  Air = live in the world of concepts, planning, logic, structure and ideas.

As far as Feeling Type.  You might be a Nurturer. 

Edited by Vela

19 minutes ago, Mix said:

lmao, yo I was legit going to make some random joke about my hands being black and my girl goes, "they have a whole other chart for you....except it doesn't have all this wanderer pioneer bullshit....it doesn't even have the whole hand....just the finger prints....and if they look like yours, you win a prize muthafukka"

xD

it was funnier in the moment '>.>

It's exactly why I didn't bother....But I got a pic of me holding a doll around here somewhere...Not going out the way to take hand selfies right now.

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Are you like a palm reader?

I'm a reader but not of palms.  As in...I read books, lol.  I can also give you an ayurvedic prognosis if you show me your tongue...but then Candy might cream her pants 😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

I'm a reader but not of palms.  As in...I read books, lol.  I can also give you an ayurvedic prognosis if you show me your tongue...but then Candy might cream her pants 😆

Also I'm at my mom's. If I take a pic of tongue she will wtf

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

Earth hand, huh?  What are the characteristics of an earth hand?

Enduring with strong instincts and physical drives who can take a lot w/o giving way.  Stubborn, loyal, hate wasting time, money or energy (which is a lot of people but earth people will go out of their way to conserve energy and such - and if they can save money by building something themselves that's what they'll do.)  Very hands on.  And, well...down to earth.

11 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Best thing I got

20190613_080703.jpg

I think you also have earth hands, but sort of hard to tell because that's based off of how long or square you palm is and I can't see where your palm ends.  Your fingers suggest Wanderer though.  And Wanderer would fit with the creases in your hands, which are Fire = intense, restlessness and often need to blow off steam in a very physical way.

47 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

It's exactly why I didn't bother....But I got a pic of me holding a doll around here somewhere...Not going out the way to take hand selfies right now.

you're holding a doll...so....itsssss.......................nurturer, called it

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, garbagepailcat said:

1 hour ago, Vela said:

Intuitive Inventor sounds right to me

Also can't decide if you're Fire or Water, which is kinda neat.  Do you like change and feel like you always need to be "doing"?  Or are you more sensitive to your environment and focus more on your interaction with people, and are open to emotion?