UnevenEdge

Which Hand Type are You?

Vela

22 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Oh, but don't mistake that wink to mean I based the entire reading off of Miroku.  It was only after the "pick yourself apart" sentence that I started in with the Miroku bit.  A true Air hand that has no other influences is very much prone to over thinking things.  Those who are straight up Air in all aspects are more likely to develop a mental disorder or two, specifically neurotic tendencies.  

3 hours ago, Vela said:

You have a very rare Meleagris Gallopavo Type hand.  Adaptive, Intuitive, Wanderer.  You are both the Earth and Air element.  You are social, dependable, intellectual and cautious. A person with a Meleagris Gallopavo Type hand is very in-tune to their environment.  They also tend to have very keen eyesight and miss very little, always able to tell when something is amiss. A woman with a MG Type hand typically has red hair.  Men with MG Type hands are prone to strutting as well as sparring with other men using the backs of their lower legs.  A person with a MG Type hand is usually very vocal.  Loyal, curious, and courageous you have the ability to run up to 55 mph.

Your hand would be delicious if fried in duck fat and placed on a bed of noodles that have been tossed in creme friache and dijon.

Dam some of that's is pretty spot on, nice 

3 hours ago, StarPanda said:

Dam some of that's is pretty spot on, nice 

lol  I can do a real reading if you'd like.

There are three hand types in this thread that are entirely made up, can you guess which ones? (rhetorical question.:P)

12 hours ago, Vela said:

Wuh? You have perfectly fine hands as I recall.😄  Five fingers on both of them and everything!

And I'm super curios to know what element you are 🙂

Heck, I was told I have old lady hands once and I still posted my busted hand in that fractured finger thread 😆

i was not worried about that lol. i actually just dont know how to upload pics on here or else i would have posted long ago to contribute to your thread. 

2 hours ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

Mine? lol

No but...oh I'm sorry, I just realized that I never gave you an element.  I only remembered about elements midway through the first page.

I think you're either a Fire or Earth.  I'm leaning more towards Earth because of the overall shape of your hands but your fingers reach towards Fire.  I'd say you're grounded but intense ... ... ...I'm having a little trouble discerning your qualities because the picture is telling me you're analytical and I just wasn't sensing that from your posts but, lol I haven't been posting with you for very long, I guess it's just throwing me for some reason.  It looks like you fall somewhere in between Heartshaped and Philosophic (which Ino aren't even on the charts.) Logical and curious, cautious and reserved...

I can't believe I'm having such difficulty reading yours. Bleh...so there's a theory that on Men their left hand shows the attributes they're born with and their right hand shows what attributes they've accumulated over the years.  It might be possible that I'm hitting a road block because you sent an image of your left hand...and then again it might be utter bunk.  Idk.  It could also be that's it's nearly 3 a.m. and I've had a long day 😄

Does "reserved" sound like you?

11 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

here goes.

20190626_163703.jpg

Yayz!  You posted!

So, I'm laughing a little because I'm pretty sure you have a Pragmatist Type hand and the biggest trait of a pragmatist is how clear and non distorted their reasoning can be, lol.  A Pragmatist is a combination of all the different types, they view all emotions equally.  They are somewhat neutral.  And I can't see your fingernails but based on your thumb I bet your shape is Conical.  Characteristics of a Conical Type hand are sensual, sensitive, innocent, caring, impulsive, they quite often rely on their instincts.  They are heavily influenced by nature, music and art.  The softer your hand the more creative you are (which I can't base solely on your pic but judging by your creases in relation to how relaxed your hand is I would say you're mid range if not softer.) You are generous and sympathetic but easily offended.  Because you are a Pragmatist you don't fall under any one Element.  However the lines in your hands are very distinct and lead me to believe you would favor the element Air and the length of your palm leans towards Water - so you're definitely a thinker but you are neither lost or stuck in a world of thought - You're a problem solver.

i am definitely a problem solver. most of my career involves doing just that. a lot of your description could be pretty accurate for the most part. i dont consider myself as a neutral type of person tho i do have many views that tend to fall in that space. not sure what conical finger nails look like so i cant say i have them or not. i think my hands are soft but i dont consider myself a creative type.

3 hours ago, Azalar Hex said:

20190628_161412.thumb.jpg.a310845ecd319660b310815e4f020deb.jpg

I washed my hand to post this.  Today is a special day.

Gaha!  Lucky all of us! 😅

You Mr.Hex have an Elementary Earth Wanderer Type hand.  Would you consider yourself at all aggressive?  Like maybe you don't tolerate super annoying or nasty situations very well.  I'm kinda curious.

3 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i am definitely a problem solver. most of my career involves doing just that. a lot of your description could be pretty accurate for the most part. i dont consider myself as a neutral type of person tho i do have many views that tend to fall in that space. not sure what conical finger nails look like so i cant say i have them or not. i think my hands are soft but i dont consider myself a creative type.

Not so soft ay?  *pokes you*

19 hours ago, Vela said:

No but...oh I'm sorry, I just realized that I never gave you an element.  I only remembered about elements midway through the first page.

I think you're either a Fire or Earth.  I'm leaning more towards Earth because of the overall shape of your hands but your fingers reach towards Fire.  I'd say you're grounded but intense ... ... ...I'm having a little trouble discerning your qualities because the picture is telling me you're analytical and I just wasn't sensing that from your posts but, lol I haven't been posting with you for very long, I guess it's just throwing me for some reason.  It looks like you fall somewhere in between Heartshaped and Philosophic (which Ino aren't even on the charts.) Logical and curious, cautious and reserved...

I can't believe I'm having such difficulty reading yours. Bleh...so there's a theory that on Men their left hand shows the attributes they're born with and their right hand shows what attributes they've accumulated over the years.  It might be possible that I'm hitting a road block because you sent an image of your left hand...and then again it might be utter bunk.  Idk.  It could also be that's it's nearly 3 a.m. and I've had a long day 😄

Does "reserved" sound like you?

In some areas, yes. I'll send you a pic of my right hand tomorrow so you can get a more accurate reading.

And for the record, I do believe I'm analytical as well. I just like being silly. I mean I inherited my father's wit so...yeah.

What inspired you to create this thread? Was it the thread I got injured trying to skate?

Edited by Fear of a Blank Planet

1 hour ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

In some areas, yes. I'll send you a pic of my right hand tomorrow so you can get a more accurate reading.

And for the record, I do believe I'm analytical as well. I just like being silly. I mean I inherited my father's wit so...yeah.

What inspired you to create this thread? Was it the thread I got injured trying to skate?

Sounds good.  Although your resident FFA Palmist has a busy day of cleaning tomorrow for company so I don't know when or if I'll be able to get on here this weekend, just a heads up.

Well thank goodness for your father.  Humor is what keeps me going most days.

Honestly I can't remember... :D I think it might have been that favorite body part on a guy thread.  Although good point, which hand did you victimize with a railing?

3 hours ago, Vela said:

Gaha!  Lucky all of us! 😅

You Mr.Hex have an Elementary Earth Wanderer Type hand.  Would you consider yourself at all aggressive?  Like maybe you don't tolerate super annoying or nasty situations very well.  I'm kinda curious.

Indeed I am aggressive!  In fact I take pills for it!  My BS tolerance is extremely low.

Although I avoid conflict like the plague and hate fighting.

Edited by Azalar Hex

16 minutes ago, Azalar Hex said:

Indeed I am aggressive!  In fact I take pills for it!  My BS tolerance is extremely low.

Although I avoid conflict like the plague and hate fighting.

lmao...well you seem to have it under control XD

And if that's the case then you indeed have an Elementary Earth Hand.  Mostly men have this type which makes it kinda unique.  So you're grounded and uncomplicated, you prefer things to be simple and predictable (avoid getting into unusual situations and stay within your comfort zone).  Conservative, hardworking, honest and tough.  You would work best with animals and plants.

Boxing and wrestling is an Elementary's preferred sport.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Vela said:

Sounds good.  Although your resident FFA Palmist has a busy day of cleaning tomorrow for company so I don't know when or if I'll be able to get on here this weekend, just a heads up.

Well thank goodness for your father.  Humor is what keeps me going most days.

Honestly I can't remember... :D I think it might have been that favorite body part on a guy thread.  Although good point, which hand did you victimize with a railing?

The one I used on the girl when she had me finger her? That was my left, the one you already have a pic of. I injured my right elbow while trying to stake. (I'm naturally right-handed.)

4 hours ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

Here is right hand pic, as promised. (Taken while shopping for stuff.)

image.jpeg

Nope, I don't think you have a Communicator Type hand.  I think you have a Pragmatic Wanderer Earth Type hand.  And your creases are distinctly Fire.  So you're intuitive, practical, supportive but a little restless.  You're result-oriented in that you're willing to compromise if you think it will get you the results you want.  You don't have a problem accepting that you can't have everything you want which means you're easily contented and...well kinda a pleasure to be around actually imo.  On the flip side when you see an injustice done to someone else you cannot take a passive stand-point, this travels over to injustices in the world - you can't understand how and why it's happening and wonder what's being done about it.  And you're very perceptive to whether or not someone is being honest or sincere.  Even if someone is spinning a tall tale you're able to discern if they're doing it only for a reaction or if there really is some sort of belief the person telling the tale has in it.  Wanderer Types are also more open to theories of the supernatural. (kinda like, 'hey strange things happen. Who am I to say? Maybe there's a logical or even scientific reason behind it.'  And not just, 'Okay. Right. That didn't happen, Weirdo.')  People with your type of hand tend to be orderly, punctual and precise not because they're born that way but because they conform to custom and habits that are introduced to them.

18 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

THE KIND YOU CATCH.

57299339_10219529026800717_2723262831943

This, in Palmistry, is known as a pretty pretty princess hand. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, I'm just kidding.  I was a meany-pants to you in that other thread and I felt obligated to follow through in this post.  No, no you have a Visionary Feeling Type hand.  Your element is Water.

Visionary/Water Types are otherwise known as ENTPs.  Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Percieving types.  You could be described as innovative, clever and more often than not very expressive.  You don't shy away from a debate.  You love to generated ideas and theories (so much so that you are off and onto a new idea before you've figured how to carry through with your last idea.)  You love being around people, conversing with people, sharing ideas and you can get along with a wide variety of other types as you seem pretty easy going.  It's funny that 'sponge' is in your sn because ENTPs are constantly absorbing information.  They also tend to understanding new information very quickly and form conclusions right away.  They are not materialistic and they live in the here and now.  They would benefit from a routine but it's difficult to keep them on one.

In order to tell you more I'd have to know if you fall under the introvert or the extrovert category of an ENTP.  Which is difficult to do with just a picture of your hand.  I will say you have a very nice life-line.

Are you on the tallish side?

18 hours ago, Vela said:

lmao...well you seem to have it under control XD

And if that's the case then you indeed have an Elementary Earth Hand.  Mostly men have this type which makes it kinda unique.  So you're grounded and uncomplicated, you prefer things to be simple and predictable (avoid getting into unusual situations and stay within your comfort zone).  Conservative, hardworking, honest and tough.  You would work best with animals and plants.

Boxing and wrestling is an Elementary's preferred sport.

Pretty spot on save for the conservative and hardworking part.  Absolutely every other member of my family is, though.  So I probably rebelled against my hand genes there.

45 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

How did you know? XD

And cool. Okay. (Yes, that's the hand that was out of commission during the whole skateboarding incident.)

That you're a guy?  Just a hunch.  Lol, I'm kidding.  I based it on your skin-tone and the color of your arm hair and also I've learned a thing or two about you from living under your floor boards and eat out of your garbage after you've fallen asleep...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1