UnevenEdge

WELCOME TO COMMUNIST FFA

Naraku4656

“What kind of man accepts a bailout, much less demands one? This sort of parasite should scurry day and night without imagining that he has a shred of dignity or pride, because he deserves none. Do you have any pride, knowing that your whole existence was made possible by others? I know what you desperate thieves are, and that it’s self-hatred and jealousy that drives you. I know, that you know, that deep down you are a defective, frightened, evil little bitch who’s incapable of surviving on this planet without aid from your betters. I know that you yearn to see those more capable and successful than you fail; I know that is the root motivation for your every vote, policy, and action. But just so you know, I am onto your pathetic scam, and I take it personally. I think those who support stealing my wealth and limiting my freedoms are the lowest scum imaginable, and better off dead… just so you know.”

- some capitalist pig

Edited by Poof

11 minutes ago, Poof said:

“What kind of man accepts a bailout, much less demands one? This sort of parasite should scurry day and night without imagining that he has a shred of dignity or pride, because he deserves none. Do you have any pride, knowing that your whole existence was made possible by others? I know what you desperate thieves are, and that it’s self-hatred and jealousy that drives you. I know, that you know, that deep down you are a defective, frightened, evil little bitch who’s incapable of surviving on this planet without aid from your betters. I know that you yearn to see those more capable and successful than you fail; I know that is the root motivation for your every vote, policy, and action. But just so you know, I am onto your pathetic scam, and I take it personally. I think those who support stealing my wealth and limiting my freedoms are the lowest scum imaginable, and better off dead… just so you know.”

- some capitalist pig

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

All of ContraPoints videos are great and everyone should watch all of her videos every day. 

I believe I've seen some before. I think she'll be preaching to the choir, but if you insist, I'll check it out