UnevenEdge

Hey, do we like ben here?

SwimModSponges

Back on the old boards he's going on a bit of a rampage, burned through like 3 names in a couple hours since Perseus is still modding... Anyways, says everyone at the old boards can svck it because the people who like him are all over here.

I don't know, seemed like an extraordinary claim, so I kinda wanted proof.

So, are you down with ben?

Follow up question: Why?

Back on the old boards he's going on a bit of a rampage, burned through like 3 names in a couple hours since Perseus is still modding... Anyways, says everyone at the old boards can svck it because the people who like him are all over here.

I don't know, seemed like an extraordinary claim, so I kinda wanted proof.

So, are you down with ben?

Follow up question: Why?

someone claimed to me that he was pro Trump......I hope it's not true because I gotta watch Toonami with the guy

yeah he will eventually tire out, Perseus will keep on banning him im sure he isnt as persistent as tic but who knows

Poor old Perseus, it's so far past his bed time that it may turn into a war of attrition to see if he falls asleep first or if the other dude gets burned out first. 

someone claimed to me that he was pro Trump......I hope it's not true because I gotta watch Toonami with the guy

You must not have seen his threads.  He is definitely pro Trump. Him and pail have been making threads in Babbling.

They seem to be completely brainwashed.

You must not have seen his threads.  He is definitely pro Trump. Him and pail have been making threads in Babbling.

They seem to be completely brainwashed.

yeah I realized about half way through DBZ two weeks ago

and also because he keeps making bizzare pro trump threads and spamming my actually factual anti-Trump  threads with either pro-Trump stuff or stuff that straight up makes no sense in an attempt to stifle them

i kinda rmb that guy from asmb.

i rmb he had a bigger prob with me than i did with him lol.

like he HATED the way i typed? so i use to type even worse just to piss him off for lolz.

also i rmb back when i use to make banners for loverdemon and i was learning to make simple gif ones

for the durararara folder i made one for valentines day. that had like various couples for like a sec each?

i had like ONE shizuo/izaya pic and i think i even included a yuri one too? bc EQUALITY and why not.

and he threw a hissy fit over that one sec of shizou/izaya.

idk, the guy was wierd, he like had something against me i guess????

hed like PM me a couple times being pissy at me for one reason or another idc.

i dont rly know much about him, nor rly care. hes alright i guess.

buuuut all my brief encouters with the guy was a few yrs ago i rly dont care about him one way or another.

i just use to get a kick outta how he got mad at me for silly reasons lol.

i suppose as long as he doesnt get like outta hand, or harrassing ppl then let him be in this place.

I remember my only ban on the old boards being from tag trolling him after he spammed OA with Evangelion hate. Now he's on something about Bleach ending because Shounen Jump is conspiring with the Japanese government to cancel Bleach in exchange for spreading Islam worldwide and unfolding prayer rugs in the middle of public spaces.