UnevenEdge

happy birthday ciddy

Satou Kazuma

oh yeah i forgot i originally had cidthekitty but couldnt rmb the pw or something so i made this one. this (cidz) is the one i use lol.

and thank you! haha idk about being busy, but today i did have a productive day i got to do lots ^_^ i went to the beach, went out to eat bbq with my bf, ate a free personal pizza, ate ice cream, ok so i just kinda stuffed myself with fewdz lol. but whats the point of a bday if i cant gorge myself on yummy food! haha. 

i cant believe how old i am now (34) i rmb when i was only 21 when ijoined asmb. i rmb how long ive known all of u and weve all grown up together. 

(btw, i dont post much but i do lurk her alot i just dunno what to talk about these days)

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Cidz said:

oh yeah i forgot i originally had cidthekitty but couldnt rmb the pw or something so i made this one. this (cidz) is the one i use lol.

i think i can merge accounts, if you're interested in doubling your post count and having the nov 2016 reg date.

On 5/16/2019 at 4:37 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

i think i can merge accounts, if you're interested in doubling your post count and having the nov 2016 reg date.

oh sure! thats fine. didnt know that was possible. 

and thank you everyone again for the birthday wishes ^_^