UnevenEdge

Clegane Bowl

Age of S'jet

Spoiler

i mean, if clegane bowl happens, it means the hound would have to survive the next episode. and if he survives the next episode, that would have some pretty big implications on who else survives, esp considering it's already been reported that jamie appears in all 6 eps. so either next week really frees up some space in the salary cap, or we get that clegane bowl after all. in that case,

i have to assume they'll both die, but the mountain goes first.

Edited by wacky1980

19 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:
  Hide contents

i mean, if clegane bowl happens, it means the hound would have to survive the next episode. and if he survives the next episode, that would have some pretty big implications on who else survives, esp considering it's already been reported that jamie appears in all 6 eps. so either next week really frees up some space in the salary cap, or we get that clegane bowl after all. in that case,

i have to assume they'll both die, but the mountain goes first.

sandor must not die

i cri

4 minutes ago, Opium said:

Hound will die while trying to save Arya from whatever is in the crypts. Then Arya will kill The Mountain in the war with Cersei.

i'm refusing to go with the crypts being a source of new wights just yet. it would make an interesting set of cameos however...

Just now, wacky1980 said:

i'm refusing to go with the crypts being a source of new wights just yet. it would make an interesting set of cameos however...

Trailers have shown her running in fright from the crypts -- and also being hurt. Something is there if not anything new.

Just now, Opium said:

Trailers have shown her running in fright from the crypts -- and also being hurt. Something is there if not anything new.

could be she's following an escape route. the crypts of winterfell are larger than the grounds themselves.

2 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

could be she's following an escape route. the crypts of winterfell are larger than the grounds themselves.

Well yes, she is certainly trying to run out of the crypts so calling it an escape route would be accurate. I highly doubt they'd throw in a scene of her being terrified and running and having that be just from battle. Arya has been too hyped up as a warrior to be undermined in that way.

More likely is that they're gonna use a white walker version of Lady Stoneheart. That's my bet.

2 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

it's the most obvious "twist" they could toss out there, so i'm still hoping it's not gonna happen.

GoT has been pretty obvious since Season 4 when they stopped following the books. It's Fan Service 101 now, but enjoyable nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, Opium said:

GoT has been pretty obvious since Season 4 when they stopped following the books. It's Fan Service 101 now, but enjoyable nonetheless.

very true. shit went off the map (literally in some cases) in s05. all the lessons from the first 4 seasons went out the window. going by the rules established in the first half of the series, jon snow should have died like 5 different times by now.

Edited by wacky1980

11 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

very true. shit went off the map (literally in some cases) in s05. all the lessons from the first 4 seasons went out the window. going by the rules established in the first half of the series, jon snow should have died like 5 different times by now.

I wish they had kept Jon Snow dead in the show instead of making him the typical God hero. The Dany affair now that his heritage has been revealed to her is interesting in that it seems to suggest she'll turn on him for power (she won't), but it would have been a lot better had the narrative gone, 'Well, we lost the chosen one, now what?' as we watch the actual human characters with flaws scramble to save the world.

• Like 1

Spoiler
On 4/22/2019 at 4:32 PM, Opium said:

I wish they had kept Jon Snow dead in the show instead of making him the typical God hero.

i think it could have just been handled better and then a lot of the goodwill wouldn't have been lost.

like the simplest way would be that instead of making the cliffhanger of the book/season him dying, make the cliffhanger that she revived him.

51 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:
  Hide contents

i think it could have just been handled better and then a lot of the goodwill wouldn't have been lost.

like the simplest way would be that instead of making the cliffhanger of the book/season him dying, make the cliffhanger that she revived him.

I think the way he died was perfect.

But him getting brought back is just cheap as shit. I find him to be the dullest character on the show though, so I'm admittedly biased.

19 minutes ago, Opium said:

I think the way he died was perfect.

But him getting brought back is just cheap as shit. I find him to be the dullest character on the show though, so I'm admittedly biased.

He was more interesting when Ygritte was still around.

HAHAHA! Some ads are pretty accurate.

Unevenedge-ads.png

• Haha 2