UnevenEdge

sex dream w/uemb member

Poof

11 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I completely understand lol

sex dreams aren't so simple

Spoiler

Sex

To dream about sex refers to the integration and merging of contrasting aspects of yourself. It represents psychological completion. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Consider the nature of the love-making. Was it passionate? Was it slow? Was it wild? The sex act parallels aspects of yourself that you wish to express. A more direct interpretation of the dream may be your libido's way of telling you that it has been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love. If you are looking for a place to have sex, then the dream may be analogous to your search for intimacy and closeness. You want to rekindle some relationship. If you dream of having sex in a public place, then the dream implies that others are talking about your private relationship. Dreaming of having sex on a ship refers to emotional intimacy. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you are just going through the physical aspects of sex, but are lacking the emotional connection.

To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually. Perhaps you need to bring the same sense of adventure into your existing relationship.

To dream that you are having sex with an ex or someone who is not your current mate denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation. You may feel nervous about exposing yourself and are feeling a resurgence of those old emotions and feelings that you felt back when you and your ex were together. If you are approaching your wedding date, then is not uncommon to experience especially erotic adventures with partners other than your intended spouse. This may be due to the intensity of the sexual passion with your fiancé. It also relates to the new roles that you will be taking on and the uncertainty that that may bring.

To dream that you are having sex with a stranger represents uncertainty about what is ahead. Alternatively, the dream allows you to experiment freely without having any hang ups, emotional baggage or preconceived notions associated with a person you would know. In such a scenario, you are able to let loose and express your desires, passions and emotions. In particular, if you dream of having sex with multiple partners at the same time, then it indicates that you are feeling detached in your personal relationship. You feel that sex is just an act devoid of any emotion or passion. Perhaps your sex life has become too automated.

To dream that you are having sex with a friend refers to the closeness you share with your friend. Because you two share so much between each other and know so much about each other, the dreaming mind may depict this closeness as sex. Alternatively, such a dream indicates a level of attraction between you and your friend, but you are too afraid to act on it. Thus your desires are manifested in a dream. 

If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, then it represents an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side. The dream does not necessarily imply homosexual desire.

To dream that you are having sex with a celebrity indicates your drive to be successful. You are striving for recognition. Consider what movies you associate this celebrity with for clues as to where and what you want to achieve success in.

To dream that you are having sex with your boss signifies your desires for authority and control. You are feeling empowered.

To see others having sex in your dream refers to your own desires of being more adventurous in your own sex life. 

To see your parents having sex in your dream indicate that you are seeing similar aspects between their relationship and your current relationship. Most cringe at the thought of your parents having sex, so this dream imagery is really trying to get your attention. Consider your parents' real life relationship together and what you can learn from it. 

To dream that you are the opposite sex suggests that you need to incorporate certain qualities of the opposite sex. Ask yourself how do you feel being a man or a woman? In what ways can you incorporate those feelings into your waking life.

Dreaming that you are watching your girlfriend have sex with someone else suggests that you are taking a passive role in your sex life. Maybe you feel that you are not satisfying her. The dream is signaling you to communicate your sexual concerns and/or desires. Alternatively, the dream may reflect a personal fantasy you have.

Dreaming that you are having sex with an alien indicates a desire for something new and different in your sex life.  

22 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Someone once told me they had a sex dream about stillme

I said "im so so sorry".

If I were straight I'd bang her for sure. I like spicy women. @Still Me Is stacked and has a good job. I think these are both traits most straight men would consider very attractive.

2 hours ago, stilgar said:

I am pretty sure everyone has had a sex dream about her. 

Not like this. It was strange. It probably has more to do w/the girl who took my vcard. Gpailcat is similar to her and it felt more like some of the things i felt w/her but i dont really wana talk about that.

And it was less lovemaking and more her just like putting her arms and legs around me while she was naked. I was clothed. This is probably really significant to the meaning too.

Edited by Poof

34 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

i don't think i've ever had a sex dream of an asmber

Same here. I dreamed about Boo hanging out with my family when we were fighting, but not sex. 

Whenever I've dreamed about sex the person was nondescript. They were usually latina though, lol. I've never dreamed about sex much, really. I think I always desired a person I feel close to more than sex.

5 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Same here. I dreamed about Boo hanging out with my family when we were fighting, but not sex. 

Whenever I've dreamed about sex the person was nondescript. They were usually latina though, lol. I've never dreamed about sex much, really. I think I always desired a person I feel close to more than sex.

i think i've only had a sex dream maybe like twice and that was when i was a horny teen. sex is too boring to dream about

1 minute ago, Naraku4656 said:

i think i've only had a sex dream maybe like twice and that was when i was a horny teen. sex is too boring to dream about

Whaaa? Lemme tell you about the reason I took work off today, buddy.

Not really, but holy fucking shit. I suppose I kinda know what you mean though, fighting alien overlords is far more interesting than something I can actually do in life.

Although one time I dreamed I was sitting in a chair. The chair leg broke and I woke up.

1 minute ago, [gw] said:

I am that but as a platypus.

"The fact that the animal has five X and five Y chromosomes is "the weirdest thing about a very weird animal," said Ewan Birney, a co-author on the paper, based at the European Bioinformatics Institute, near Cambridge. "In theory it means there are 25 possible sexes, though in practice that doesn't happen."

Just now, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Whaaa? Lemme tell you about the reason I took work off today, buddy.

Not really, but holy fucking shit. I suppose I kinda know what you mean though, fighting alien overlords is far more interesting than something I can actually do in life.

Although one time I dreamed I was sitting in a chair. The chair leg broke and I woke up.

this is /r/ihavesex material, but. honestly it's just not really my thing. i'm happier just cuddling or "playing around" than i am having sex. i've lost a few people i've dated over the years because i was too "inactive"

this is /r/ihavesex material, but. honestly it's just not really my thing. i'm happier just cuddling or "playing around" than i am having sex. i've lost a few people i've dated over the years because i was too "inactive"

Understandable. I'm enjoying how Boo and I are simply growing closer far more than sex, so I get it. 

The sex is still awesome though, even if it makes it hard to walk sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

11 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

THIS IS ALL SO BAD

Understandable. I'm enjoying how Boo and I are simply growing closer far more than sex, so I get it. 

The sex is still awesome though, even if it makes it hard to walk sometimes.

see i always feel like it pushes me further away from someone. cuddling on the other hand is the opposite

i'd think i'd have more fun in a dream playing video games with someone than i would fucking them.

You say that...Until you get a girl that'll play with you, but she's trash so you have sex so she'll go to sleep and you can play with your online squad now.

8 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

see i always feel like it pushes me further away from someone. cuddling on the other hand is the opposite

That sounds like something for a therapist. Personally, I feel way closer and find her the most beautiful during sex. Probably because I feel like there's a vulnerability you surrender being naked with someone. 

Like there's nothing left to hide in a way, but it's just your body. Yet with the custom of clothing my body feels like a personal thing I'm sharing with someone.

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz

4 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

You say that...Until you get a girl that'll play with you, but she's trash so you have sex so she'll go to sleep and you can play with your online squad now.

or i could play online games with her and pass out on each other at 3am

That sounds like something for a therapist. Personally, I feel way closer and find her the most beautiful during sex. Probably because I feel like there's a vulnerability you surrender being naked with someone. 

Like there's nothing left to hide in away, but it's just your body. Yet with the custom of clothing my body feels like a personal thing I'm sharing with someone.

i guess, but i feel like i can be just as personal with someone without doing that. i know i really want them for who they are, not what they "have"

Also, cause why not here? Why not now? I used to talk to viper on Snapchat when I had a shitty ex and needed a distraction from getting my degree. He one time sent me a video of him talking though, and I immediately lost interest.

Boy thinks he’s special cause I sent him nudes. Let’s be clear. A lot of people have seen me naked. 

This passivity shit ain’t for me, and he’s done it several times since I started posting here. Eat several crooked dicks. 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

i guess, but i feel like i can be just as personal with someone without doing that. i know i really want them for who they are, not what they "have"

Sounds familiar. And it sounds like the reason I'm with this broad after forgetting about anything happening between us years ago. As long as you know what you want you may recognize it when you see it. And maybe it'll drive a desire for more sex, wink wink.

Sounds familiar. And it sounds like the reason I'm with this broad after forgetting about anything happening between us years ago. As long as you know what you want you may recognize it when you see it. And maybe it'll drive a desire for more sex, wink wink.

i like who i'm with because we're both independent and we both give each other a lot of space and alone time. it's very refreshing from dealing with people who constantly need attention.