UnevenEdge

sex dream w/uemb member

Poof

1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

Nahhhh wuht?

well it's not so much a theory as much as it is a surgical procedure...

inject fact into your dick....it's all the rage with butts, so I figured :RoboTeeth:

also, it's a thing and people have been doing it for a while even though I thought of this independently and later found out it happens....like most of my ideas 

1 minute ago, Mix said:

well it's not so much a theory as much as it is a surgical procedure...

inject fact into your dick....it's all the rage with butts, so I figured :RoboTeeth:

also, it's a thing and people have been doing it for a while even though I thought of this independently and later found out it happens....like most of my ideas 

Well that's absolutely disgusting! As soon as I'm done shopping for syringes online I'm telling everyone how gross you are

1 minute ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Eh, the heroin didn't make him who he is. It just created viable fodder. Funny people make thwir lives funny at all costs.

I mean, just think about it, heroin and a successful comedy career......I certainly wouldn't have been able to see the downside

4 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Well that's absolutely disgusting! As soon as I'm done shopping for syringes online I'm telling everyone how gross you are

No this is a surgical procedure....you need doctors and everything....there's pre-op stuff and post-op stuff and obviously op-op stuff

And the funniest part is that you have to take care of it a certain way or the fat will settle wrong and you'll have some deformed monster in your pants

Edited by Mix

2 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Honestly idk if I'd have sex with any of the girls here out of respect, but I would love for a few of them to beat me a little. Or smack me around before a workout. That'd be hot.

Am I still supposed to 360 no scope your butthole while I wear my Master Chief helmet?

• Haha 1

Just now, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Getting blown at the same time barely took away from how bad that finger felt in my ass. And I LOVE being blown.

Well you have to work up to it and use proper preparation, at least lubrication. Unless you like pain sexually then you can forgo the lubrication and preparation. Some do, others need to be nudged into it slowly.

Just now, Sandstone said:

Well you have to work up to it and use proper preparation, at least lubrication. Unless you like pain sexually then you can forgo the lubrication and preparation. Some do, others need to be nudged into it slowly.

The copious amount of slobber was the lube. I just didn't like it. Sorry, some dudes will try and decide it's not for them. I know how much gay fellas like their str8 bois.

28 minutes ago, Sandstone said:

Is Boo fucking you in the ass?

No, he fucks my butt. I want to stick things in his butt but he’s not down.

I used my butt plug this morning for the dp action. It was pretty fucking amazeballs. 

The bass is too big though :T

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

The copious amount of slobber was the lube. I just didn't like it. Sorry, some dudes will try and decide it's not for them. I know how much gay fellas like their str8 bois.

Well at least you tried, that's more than most, so you get kudos for that.