UnevenEdge

Gettin Drunk.

CutieQuesadilla

nah I hate my birthday

That day makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Like it's kind of depressing to be alone on it, but if I spend it with people then I just find myself feeling guilt and awkwardness on top of the sadness. It's an ungrateful way to think of things but I can't shake the feeling of having done nothing but burden others, so when they shower me with attention, it all seems kind of forced and unnecessary, and then gifting holy shit that makes things way more stressful.

I would prefer to celebrate it belated-style, that way everyone has an excuse to drink or do something fun without it really being about me.

Also, I'm confused. Is it your birthday today or post Valentine's? Happy birthday :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle:

I don't make a big deal out of my birthday. Mostly out of habit because of my parents being pre-bible christians. They don't celebrate any holidays because they take away the importance from God or some bullshit.

I had a lot to drink.

Cheers.

Do you celebrate your birthday?  -_'

I don't celebrate, I fucking drown myself in alcohol.

nah I hate my birthday

Like it's kind of depressing to be alone on it, but if I spend it with people then I just find myself feeling guilt and awkwardness on top of the sadness. It's an ungrateful way to think of things but I can't shake the feeling of having done nothing but burden others, so when they shower me with attention, it all seems kind of forced and unnecessary, and then gifting holy shit that makes things way more stressful.

I would prefer to celebrate it belated-style, that way everyone has an excuse to drink or do something fun without it really being about me.

Also, I'm confused. Is it your birthday today or post Valentine's? Happy birthday :brownbottle: :brownbottle: :brownbottle:

This definitely This

nah I hate my birthday

i understand your viewpoint and agree. I spent my birthdays alone for a long time until i was adopted.

It's my birthday.  :brownbottle:

Happy Birthday, and have one for me, both birthday and drink - gave up the birthday when the candles on the cake became a fire hazard, and my stomach is still too messed up for me to want to drink anything stronger than coffee.

I don't make a big deal out of my birthday. Mostly out of habit because of my parents being pre-bible christians. They don't celebrate any holidays because they take away the importance from God or some bullshit.

I had a lot to drink.

Cheers.

Happy late Birthday! 

all my friends are married and have kids these days so I usually just have dinner with my family and a few drinks. 

I had a lot to drink.

Cheers.

That sucks.  What did you drink?