UnevenEdge

Fucking really?

Still Me

was roped into hanging out over at a friends house this weekend...the she like...texts me and start spouting about dungeons and dragons and I’m like “I’m happy for you...but I have zero idea what you’re talking about”....then she starts telling me I have to build a character sheet cause this weekend is D&D night and we are playing...

i was not asked

i was told....that I would be playing...

and no matter how many times I’ve said “I have ZERO concept of what the fuck you’re talking about nor will I be ‘role playing’..” she can’t get the fucking hint.....

she just sent me the beginners guide for this...fifth fucking edition of the game....

i dont want to play....i don’t DO table tops.....and she is fucking making me

My friend watched some College Humor DND animated series and bought the 5th edition last month, kept sending links trying to get me to read about it so we can do a campaign. I was just like, no.....make it pokemon themed and MAYBE, I'll at least take a look, but otherwise not into it.

They can play without you so she can just be unpleasantly surprised when you just watch.

17 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

My friend watched some College Humor DND animated series and bought the 5th edition last month, kept sending links trying to get me to read about it so we can do a campaign. I was just like, no.....make it pokemon themed and MAYBE, I'll at least take a look, but otherwise not into it.

They can play without you so she can just be unpleasantly surprised when you just watch.

I figured I’d get drunk and pass out on the couch instead

55 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

I don't get why you post in her threads if you're supposedly in the same room all the time. My guess is that things could be falling apart. 🦒

Considering he isn’t talking to me in this thread and talking to other members...it’s more that we’re having a conversation and continuing it with other people...then again you could you know....fuck off

Edited by Still Me
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Considering he isn’t talking to me in this thread and talking to other members...it’s more that we’re having a conversation and continuing it with other people...then again you could you know....fuck off

He could you know just be forced to go somewhere else, but you people like this shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he thinks. 

On 2/19/2019 at 11:40 PM, Zenigundam said:

I don't get why you post in her threads if you're supposedly in the same room all the time. My guess is that things could be falling apart. 🦒

Well....since I'm responding to other posters within context, including your stupid ass, one can infer that we are, in fact, in the same room. Especially since I don't exactly have to post to her in the thread in order to respond to her, since we are in the same room. I can respond to other posters and simply talk to her without posting.

Edited by lupin_bebop

32 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Well....since I'm responding to other posters within context, including your stupid ass, one can infer that we are, in fact, in the same room. Especially since I don't exactly have to post to her in the thread in order to respond to her, since we are in the same room. I can respond to other posters and simply talk to her without posting.

Why are you getting all teary eyed? 😸

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Hardly. I'm actually here sipping on my drink, laughing it up, earning more money than you.

Getting drunk off of one Bud Light while sitting on your couch and losing your mind over all of the personals that are crushing your soul is a money making move to you? 

On 2/18/2019 at 11:01 PM, Still Me said:

was roped into hanging out over at a friends house this weekend...the she like...texts me and start spouting about dungeons and dragons and I’m like “I’m happy for you...but I have zero idea what you’re talking about”....then she starts telling me I have to build a character sheet cause this weekend is D&D night and we are playing...

i was not asked

i was told....that I would be playing...

and no matter how many times I’ve said “I have ZERO concept of what the fuck you’re talking about nor will I be ‘role playing’..” she can’t get the fucking hint.....

she just sent me the beginners guide for this...fifth fucking edition of the game....

i dont want to play....i don’t DO table tops.....and she is fucking making me

This is a perfect opportunity to burn a bridge....one of my favorite pastimes....

When is it, this weekend....just start drinking now and make sure to give your lawyer (dad's lawyer) a heads up...

19 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

Getting drunk off of one Bud Light while sitting on your couch and losing your mind over all of the personals that are crushing your soul is a money making move to you? 

What? Was that English? You’re not making sense here, grammatically, nor literally. I thought you work(ed) at a school?

i got roped into D&D once even though i never played and had no interest and i intentionally tried to break the game so they didn't invite me back.

it was a few years later when i better understood it and thought, y'know, maybe i could have enjoyed it if i had given it a shot.