UnevenEdge

At $0 again

NaBarney

Now taking requests

I'll do about whatever yall want in exchange for Venmo'ing me $5 or $10. Drawings, impressions, w/e. I'm not good at anything btw.

Will deliver, figure if I do a couple then maybe others will be more inclined to come up w things worth a few bucks for a chuckle to them

Can be anything as long as I can film it without irl witnesses/cameramen. Don't care if we're cool or I hate you or never talked before

Will say any direct quote aloud

Can draw whatever you want, in sharpie, on my bedroom wall. Will draw it huge, lot of blank canvas here. Can do it in a maniacal Bob Ross style. I'll be forced to look at it every day.

You can't pay me to not post, and no nudity, but acts of moderate humiliation are acceptable.

Will hurl myself off the porch crashing through lawn chairs

Will post a pic in gf's bra like people were requesting the other day

I can sing your favorite or least favorite song

I'll do it in character as whoever ya want

I'll go out and find whatever thing in nature you assign me within an unfair time limit

Will throw dog shit up into the air and catch it with my face

Come thru.

this thread makes me extremely angry...

turk-walk-away-o.gif

It's not the riveting shit you post, but Nab is hustling......I can respect that, even if I don't respect the means by which he's doing it......Shame is a fool's fortress that he's not encumbered by......Your anger is probably just a result of unbridled cuntiness........I'll donate to the fund to fix that.

It's not the riveting shit you post, but Nab is hustling......I can respect that, even if I don't respect the means by which he's doing it......Shame is a fool's fortress that he's not encumbered by......Your anger is probably just a result of unbridled cuntiness........I'll donate to the fund to fix that.

im sorry what was that? I couldn't quite hear you over some social justice warrior shit...

Nab is hustling....Shame is a fool's fortress that he's not encumbered by.....

Pretty sure that's what's hurting this hustle. If I was a respectable member of the community, I think people would be more inclined to see me debase myself.

No one wants to pay to see trash incarnate get dirty

Pretty sure that's what's hurting this hustle. If I was a respectable member of the community, I think people would be more inclined to see me debase myself.

No one wants to pay to see trash incarnate get dirty

Hey, my suggestion was serious. But of course, you ignore it because it's from me.

And your response to this post will be negative because, well, that's you. So I guess it would've been funnier to tell you that you could always sell your piss for science.

I can't be an Uber driver because I don't have car insurance and my car is too old to qualify and I specified in the OP that I'm looking for suggestions other than getting another job.

You are so dumb.

Uber will actually help you get a new car so you can drive for them. You would know that if you had actually looked into it. Hell, I've thought about being an Uber driver so I could get rid of my junker of a car and get a better one.

But, of course, I'm dumb. You know, even though I know more about it than you do.  -_'

Uber will actually help you get a new car so you can drive for them. You would know that if you had actually looked into it. Hell, I've thought about being an Uber driver so I could get rid of my junker of a car and get a better one.

But, of course, I'm dumb. You know, even though I know more about it than you do.  -_'

wait, troll mode off for a second. is that an actual thing? is there a contractually obligated amount of time you need to work for them in order for this to happen

I hear about uber/lyft driver bring robbed a lot in the Dallas area......Especially females......I assume the same is true for effeminate dudes carrying baskets of apples.  This wasn't a good suggestion.

But yeah, th will help you get a new car......At your eventual expense.  And if you decide to quit or get removed from contract, you have a car you can't afford

I hear about uber/lyft driver bring robbed a lot in the Dallas area......Especially females......I assume the same is true for effeminate dudes carrying baskets of apples.  This wasn't a good suggestion.

But yeah, th will help you get a new car......At your eventual expense.  And if you decide to quit or get removed from contract, you have a car you can't afford

That's when you carry something to protect yourself with.

not much more to say really.

selling shit is about the easiest things you can do to come up with quick cash.

you could also look for odd jobs. try hitting up craigslist.

i vote no on the Craig's list thing...they way things are on there he's most likely to be raped and stabbed behind a 7 eleven

You guys aren't going to fuckin believe this

I had over $35 in change in my house and cars

2GZLyp5h.jpg

Still got $15 in quarters

So clutch, the clutchest.

And I found a $5 under my driver seat. God is good

A great big thank you to all who offered to help me during this hungry time, I also sold some of the SNES stash so I'm good now, I'll hit y'all up here in a few weeks when your tax refunds come in.