UnevenEdge

i am thinking about geting diffrent job

ghostrek

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

I am a funny smart ass  that is dependable and good work

This will not  get you a job.

This is good; expound on it. State facts to back it up. How long have you worked for your current employer? Tell a story about a time when you went out of your way to assist a coworker.

This is way too general. What does it mean to be a good worker? Don't say "You want me because I'm good," say "You want me because these are the things I've done that display my goodness."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

*slaps you*

Do not sell yourself short, mister.

Everyone has skills and everyone has something to contribute to existence.

wow  what skills i have  are not useful   like  i can id military aircraft

or star trek knowledge

how would that get me the job

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

wow  what skills i have  are not useful   like  i can id military aircraft

or star trek knowledge

how would that get me the job

You clean up shit, type poorly, and sound like a retard. . Not to mention, look like a pedo. You should be locked up for the wallpaper you have in your house and your reviews are straight fucking trash.

Just quit, man.

• Like 1

i am telling you. apply to the school system or hospital. something that will get you real benefits. 

and think about going back to school. night classes. start of slow and something you have an interest in..

oh..i don't know like..history?

and let sawdy  someone help you with the resume. 

don't sell yourself short. 

i would have said these same things to you if you had just met me in ohio like i asked. but you ignored me. 

i still like you. 

Edited by discolemonade
oof
  • Haha 1

I worked in grocery @ghostrek.

I can tell you, you don't have to have any experience. If you're looking for something different that is.

You can learn all the in's and out's, and possible move up in no time.

I started as a stocker, and got promoted to assistant grocery manager within 6 months.

Left that store and went to another one, and was making really good money. So much so, that when I threatened to quit, I got a raise to stay. 

Eventually, I was the night manager. Didn't take long.

It's not really hard, if you can get on in a good store. Then you will learn a new trade, and can take that with you to any grocery store. 

That's all I can contribute here. I only know grocery, taxes and paint and body. Grocery would be the best bet from those three.

• Like 3

@midnight you know automotive paint & body? 

I have to do some work on my truck before I even want to get rid of it. Maybe I can shoot you a picture some time and you can tell me how to go about fixing a little frame damage on the back of my truck.. I hit a concrete pole hard as fuck when I was a cable tech because it had rained here ALOT and no one wanted to mow their alley jungles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I have to do some work on my truck before I even want to get rid of it. Maybe I can shoot you a picture some time and you can tell me how to go about fixing a little frame damage on the back of my truck.. I hit a concrete pole hard as fuck when I was a cable tech because it had rained here ALOT and no one wanted to mow their alley jungles.

Yeah. I did paint and body for about 12 years.

We owned a shop. We did vehicles, but specialized in heavy equipment. Cranes, trackhoes, planes, trains, yachts, etc. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

i dont know how to do that