UnevenEdge

what do you miss from your life?

Phillies

Also good pizza. We used to get Round Table, which I really liked. Now we get Da Vinci's which kinda sucks. I'm guessing we switched back to Da Vinci's because it's cheaper, which I understand. But it still isn't very good.

Also when Tahoe Joe's was a great steak house. It kinda sucks now. I used to be able to get a Joe's Steak with virtually no fat at all, but the last three or so times I got it, it was loaded with fat. No more is Tahoe Joe's my go-to restaurant to celebrate my birthday.

I miss good hot dogs. There was a Jersey transplant who ran a place nearby for a few years and then closed shop in September. He had the best hot dogs I've ever tasted, and I took his food for granted. There was no warning either. The food wasn't going downhill, the amount of customers was normal, no scary food scores, and then bam. The place is closed with a message on facebook that it won't return. You would think that as many fattening food trends Georgia has, great hot dog places would be easy to find, but no. Just a bunch of places that slap a Nathan's Famous dog on a hard bun and call it a day. *Sigh*