UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

1 hour ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Death Metal Skeletor

20200606_124233.jpg

Does that say "Myah"?

There's a metal band I like called Skelator. Kinda wish they didn't misspell their name. Maybe it's to avoid legal issues though, and I can't fault them for that. But they're not extreme metal. I've seen them coined "epic speed metal."

Also that shirt would be more accurately called "black metal Skeletor" as the logo it's referencing is of the black metal band Mayhem.

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Does that say "Myah"?

There's a metal band I like called Skelator. Kinda wish they didn't misspell their name. Maybe it's to avoid legal issues though, and I can't fault them for that. But they're not extreme metal. I've seen them coined "epic speed metal."

Also that shirt would be more accurately called "black metal Skeletor" as the logo it's referencing is of the black metal band Mayhem.

It does indeed say "Myah."

5 minutes ago, Gina Szanboti said:

Where is that?  And what the hell is that giant shawarma roll up on the hilltop?

I took this on the same day of the other way around and the album is titled Barcelona, so I'm assuming it's the same place

43721057_10215297934715865_4085244962059321344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_oc=AQl431aLY5TBj9OutM0ajf3_XLiDPJi3_Wk7MrNdzZbjlXffdqt2Na3U1cDvpczn4Ro&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=7c183912ea3e62e56950ca433883ac93&oe=5F077D8A

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

You don't remember?

i took about ~700 pictures on my trip. i sorted them into albums of the main cities that we were going to that day. i'm about 99% sure this is Barcelona since we i think spent that whole day there but there are other albums where there were some minor cities mixed in so this may have also been one of them. i'm still almost positive that isn't the case

Edited by Naraku4656

1 hour ago, Naraku4656 said:

i took about ~700 pictures on my trip. i sorted them into albums of the main cities that we were going to that day. i'm about 99% sure this is Barcelona since we i think spent that whole day there but there are other albums where there were some minor cities mixed in so this may have also been one of them. i'm still almost positive that isn't the case

Yeah, that's why I hate those touring days: you're never in one place long enough to really be there.

I have a shit load of pictures from Normandy that I can't place either.