UnevenEdge

I've relasped

Kudasai

In all honestly I've quit the bean for good this time, as well as everything else. Not going back.

You just didn't give your body enough time to go through the caffeine withdrawal. Acute caffeine withdrawal last up to 9 days, however post acute symptoms can last up to 12 weeks (these are severe cases but still).

Coffee is a gateway drug for heroin.

I used to combine the 2. You drink the coffee first thing in the morning, then when ur sitting on the crapper you pull out your place and sniff a fat brown line. Then take a shit simultaneously while listening to grunge, its quite a rush.

Coffee really is good for you. It has pantothentic acid (vitamin b5) which I think is the most important b vitamin honestly. It's got lots of antioxidants. Including anthocyanins. An overwhelming majority of studies find it correlated to decreased incidence of diseases, including depression, diabetes, heart & lungs. Studies finding negative impacts on health from coffee are few and far between. It also influences the metabolism to burn fat during physical activity. Drinking at least one cup of coffee / day was correlated to longer lifespans & decreased mortality from most diseases. And makes you more likely to see ghosts.

The phytic acid in coffee has upsides and down. It can inhibit absorbtion of minerals, but I use that to my advantage. I like to eat fish everyday, but mercury & heavy metals concern me. If I drink coffee or tea when I eat fish, less of the heavy metals are absorbed. It can also chelate excess metals in the blood.

The only downside is the diuretic effect. Makes you pee, so you need to drink extra water to prevent dehydration. As long as you do tho you're good.

Yeah poof just like Marijuana contains vitamins and minerals.  :|

What the hell is this thread? Coffee is bad for you? Only thing bad about it is the potential to be addicted to caffeine. Coffee is one of the healthiest beverages when consumed responsibly. Of course, for many, it isn't.

You have underestimated just how bad a caffeine addiction is. 

You ever sucked dick for a cup of coffee??

There's are worse things to relapse back into .... cocaine for instance

to the point you're on dialysis and still doing crack .... and then pass out ... get rushed to the ER ... and then forced into a nursing home

>.>

Phillies[/member]

Poor Miku-chan :(