UnevenEdge

Weird dreams

Sawdamizer

yuuuup, except never hair.

always my teeth crumbling apart in a seemingly endless fashion.

or sometimes chewing on glass and then panicking because i know i need to spit it out before i end up swallowing the glass  -_'

Never had the chewing glass one

Ill have ones where there are holes in my teeth though. 

No idea what it is with dreams and messed up teeth............hate them. 

Freud was a big believer in dreams being a window to a person's subconscious. Almost all of his theories have since fallen out of favor, including his dream interpretations; however, a lot of current mainstream psychologists still believe dreams are a window to a person's subconscious, even though they don't at all believe Freud's specific interpretations of specific types of dreams.

It's funny, I never put any stock into the whole dream interpretation thing. I always thought it was total bullshit. But the more I talk to people who study the mind for a living, the more it seems like dreams are definitely a window into the subconscious.

Which explains why my dreams are so insane.  :o

ohhhh, i never had the holes one, that seems creepy af.

the only other strange mouth type dream i've had was where i was eating watermelon... but about halfway through, i realized something seemed strange. the watermelon looked normal but i was pulling these pieces of long brown and white fur out that were stuck to and between muh teefs.  twas gross.

Occasionally I'll get the dream in which I have just a massive wad of bubblegum stuck in my mouth.

I'll try to pull it out but it gets stuck to my teeth... I end up pulling like fist sized wads of gum out of my mouth but there's always more...

Very distressing.

I get dreams like that too. I don't know if it's exactly bubble gum. I think I think of it as something that shouldn't be in my mouth in the first place. But what that is, I don't know. Oh also it doesn't really get stuck to my teeth, but there are just unending amounts of it that no matter how much I pull out of my mouth, there's always more.

ohhhh, i never had the holes one, that seems creepy af.

the only other strange mouth type dream i've had was where i was eating watermelon... but about halfway through, i realized something seemed strange. the watermelon looked normal but i was pulling these pieces of long brown and white fur out that were stuck to and between muh teefs.  twas gross.

Thats just not right!

What the hell is with creepy dreams involving teeth and mouth?  Just......not right......

God damn, i cannot tell you how many dreams ive had where my teeth would be falling out of my mouth. Creepy shit.

Last night, I had a dream where my wife and I were looking for a place to walk our dog. Well, we found an abandoned lot somewhere, and we got out of the car. As soon as I got out, I saw a wild boar eating something. I walked past it, and it looked up and tried to gourd me with one of its tusks. I was able to fight it off to the point it started walking away. So I started walking back to where my wife and dog were, and I saw the boar charging at me. I tried to grab the tusks again, but this time I wasn't very successful. Before I could find out what happened, I woke up.

Was it as good for you as it was for me?

can't say for sure cuz i wasn't there... but probably not right?

i mean, how many time do you have a sex dream where you actually reach completion? isn't that pretty rare?

i usually just keep climbing the ladder trying to get to that space, but rarely do i reach it.

can't say for sure cuz i wasn't there... but probably not right?

i mean, how many time do you have a sex dream where you actually reach completion? isn't that pretty rare?

i usually just keep climbing the ladder trying to get to that space, but rarely do i reach it.

Not a fan of Finnishing that way anyway.

Freud was a big believer in dreams being a window to a person's subconscious. Almost all of his theories have since fallen out of favor, including his dream interpretations; however, a lot of current mainstream psychologists still believe dreams are a window to a person's subconscious, even though they don't at all believe Freud's specific interpretations of specific types of dreams.

For the most part, Freud is studied less for the specific interpretations and more for the process by which people attribute symbolic value to actions.

Last night, I had a dream where my wife and I were looking for a place to walk our dog. Well, we found an abandoned lot somewhere, and we got out of the car. As soon as I got out, I saw a wild boar eating something. I walked past it, and it looked up and tried to gourd me with one of its tusks. I was able to fight it off to the point it started walking away. So I started walking back to where my wife and dog were, and I saw the boar charging at me. I tried to grab the tusks again, but this time I wasn't very successful. Before I could find out what happened, I woke up.

You're probably gonna die soon.

I had 3 different dreams last night about playing ping pong against asians I have never met. I slept with ESPN on but why would they have ping pong on?!

Oh btw, it was 2 on 1 and I was smoking those dudes... flawless serves, top spin, back spin, just straight up owning that table (non sexy).

I had 3 different dreams last night about playing ping pong against asians I have never met. I slept with ESPN on but why would they have ping pong on?!

Oh btw, it was 2 on 1 and I was smoking those dudes... flawless serves, top spin, back spin, just straight up owning that table (non sexy).

lol, new goals?