UnevenEdge

Weird dreams

Sawdamizer

Not really sure what the hell is going on, but really messed up dreams of people I know dying... a lot. Never the same person though and not really people I even care about.

This morning I had a dream that this lady I did a mortgage for died, stabbed. She means nothing to me, and I watched her die.......

The other night I had a sexy dream that turned in to her getting killed, not sure how she died, just remember seeing the news and her parents were super upset at her current husband.

I am sure all of this means I need to go get laid or something.

Jesus dude, it's almost like fate that you made this thread.......I seriously wasn't even going to bring this up because it was kinda weird, and funny in the end, but I had a dream YOU died last night.

It was weird because all of our little FB friends got the news while we were seemingly at someone else's funeral.......Someone started passing out pamphlets with your face on it with RIP across them.

I was incredibly sad.......LIke not to be a dick, but more sad than I thought I would be......We sat there through services and in the back of my mind I was like "he said I have to speak at his funeral" but I could never reach the podium......It kept moving or some shit....Don't remember.......It was funny because after the service I opened my pamphlet and it said something like "today we put to rest, Trevor Sanchez, if you feel you've gotten this message in error call *random numbers*"......So I called it, and it was you......Fucking laughing and calling us bitches.

I tried to stay asleep so I could hunt your ass down.

Jesus dude, it's almost like fate that you made this thread.......I seriously wasn't even going to bring this up because it was kinda weird, and funny in the end, but I had a dream YOU died last night.

It was weird because all of out little FB friends got the news while we were seemingly at someone else's funeral.......Someone started passing out pamphlets with your face on it with RIP across them.

I was incredibly sad.......LIke not to be a dick, but more sad than I thought I would be......We sat there through services and in the back of my mind I was like "he said I have to speak at his funeral" but I could never reach the podium......It kept moving or some shit....Don't remember.......It was funny because after the service I opened my pamphlet and it said something like "today we put to rest, Trevor Sanchez, if you feel you've gotten this message in error call *random numbers*"......So I called it, and it was you......Fucking laughing and calling us bitches.

I tried to stay asleep so I could hunt your ass down.

Trolling even in death. Sounds like me.

You would have to assume that any news of my death would be a ruse, at least at first.... until you see a body.

Jesus, the people that would show up though..... the girls would all be grilling eachother, I would need you in that space to kind of damage control shit, or not... I would be dead, let them tear eachother apart.

I try to not attribute any meaning to dreams because even when they seems so clear, I think our memories upon waking up are inaccurate anyways.

But you should probably still stick it in something if its been long enough that you're considering it a problem.

Now where oh where will I find a piece of punch meat at this hour?

I think I will just make some calls and have myself some chicken nuggets.

I don't really have much going on IRL, this month has been a strong sales month for me and got a nice amount of coin coming my way because of that.

Don't really socialize much anymore outside of networking and work stuff, so other peoples crap doesn't really have much weight in my life.

This are good, I'd imagine the death stuff is change? Idk....

Also caffeine use late in the day, eating during the night, near bed time, hot sauce even (yes spicy foods can do this), a fully bladder can also stimulate this, so if ur waking up and pissing 40 of beer at 4 am, yet strangely alcohol seems to diminish dreams.

:o that sux, I didn't actually believe that when I asked. I did both of those things once. Couldn't hang tho cuz I wanted to strangle people at the bar. Too many rich dudes traveling through the hotel were creepy touchy douche bags.

I wouldn't put stock into those dreams though. Part of them may be triggered by recent occurrences or stress but by and large its just random thoughts and memories. We try to make sense of them by remembering them as stories but its all a warped mind trick. There really isn't a reason to rationalize them with meaning. Thats just my opinion tho based on some of the stuff ive read and learned.

I have dreams all the time where I'm killing people or being killed. Usually the other person involved is someone I know and/or love, too.

It's either that, or innocuous random bullshit. Eeeeeevery so often I get a sweet sex dream, but not often anymore.

I had a dream where George Costanza turned into a meme obsessed weeb after he built a computer.

It was weird because all I remember is that George was sitting at his Win 95 computer with an arcade stick and Timbs on his desk while he was laughing at may Mays on Tweeter.

Last night I dreamed that somebody removed all the teeth from my cat's lower jaw.

I used to have dreams all the time where some of my teeth fall out. I used to think that was my subconscious telling me to take better care of my teeth (because I don't take very good care of them at all), but apparently according to mainstream psychology, those dreams are very common and mean something very different (I can't remember what though). Sometimes I also used to dream that my teeth don't fit in my mouth right by being way too big and they are precariously hanging from my jaws, and are on the verge of falling out.

I've heard dreams about teeth and hair falling out were supposedly about financial stress, but dream interpretation hasn't really been much of a scientific thing since Freud.

I think Freud said that was about being sexually repressed. I've talked to a therapist about it, and he said it was a pretty common thing for people with anxiety.

I think Freud said that was about being sexually repressed. I've talked to a therapist about it, and he said it was a pretty common thing for people with anxiety.

Freud was a big believer in dreams being a window to a person's subconscious. Almost all of his theories have since fallen out of favor, including his dream interpretations; however, a lot of current mainstream psychologists still believe dreams are a window to a person's subconscious, even though they don't at all believe Freud's specific interpretations of specific types of dreams.

Ive had this one to.

I bet that this is one of the more common dreams people have

yuuuup, except never hair.

always my teeth crumbling apart in a seemingly endless fashion.

or sometimes chewing on glass and then panicking because i know i need to spit it out before i end up swallowing the glass  -_'