UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

1 minute ago, GunStarHero said:

We doing old pictures? This was back in high school. I have clearly angled the picture like that to hide how fat I was back then. 

FB_IMG_15260827690918550.jpg

You look the type of chick that fucks in public bathrooms... I dig it.

1 minute ago, GunStarHero said:

Tsk tsk. I always keep mine in top tier condition in case of sexual emergencies, such as turning men gay. 

That's very considerate of you.

4 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

Let me get cha a little hard then, champ:

BZJV5HH.jpg

I got no beef with Viper and his misshapen matsutake, but out of morbid curiosity that I will doubtless regret later, are those TMNT boxers?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

We doing old pics? Really? I can break y'all with 'old' . 

Frickin Hippy.jpg

Lol hippie.  I dig it.

Here's my contribution to old pictures.  3rd grade.  The quote is from a journal my third grade teacher had us write in, and I think it's the most on-brand quote ever.

Third grade me.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Buddyroe360 said:

OMG, Christmas came early this year

I was told a story...about this sword...by an unnamed member...

that apparently he was telling people that this sword cut through an engine block...and when pressured to actually test it...he pussed out....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Still Me said:

that apparently he was telling people that this sword cut through an engine block...and when pressured to actually test it...he pussed out....

Are you suggesting Viper is anything less than honest?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Still Me said:

The same member was sparring with it and a friend had a white sword from Bleach... one got chipped...

4 hours ago, Still Me said:

LOL, I guess he couldn't call forth his Bankai.

Guest IncoherentBabbling

I like how two women that I would never fuck, and would be literally at the bottom on my sexual encounters list by attractiveness have the most to say about me. I come back for 5 mins because someone tipped me off about my ancient ass pics being shown again - and this is what I see. A pic of awkward me fresh after losing all the weight.

You can do better than this. Looks to me like yous all miss me and youre grasping at straws.

30 minutes ago, IncoherentBabbling said:

I like how two women that I would never fuck, and would be literally at the bottom on my sexual encounters list by attractiveness have the most to say about me. I come back for 5 mins because someone tipped me off about my ancient ass pics being shown again - and this is what I see. A pic of awkward me fresh after losing all the weight.

You can do better than this. Looks to me like yous all miss me and youre grasping at straws.

Cool, you can leave now so you don't create more shit for us to laugh at.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, IncoherentBabbling said:

I like how two women that I would never fuck

I'm sure they are crestfallen.

Best I have is an old passport photo. The yeti is probably photographed more often than me.

image0000001.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IncoherentBabbling said:

We can't miss you if you never leave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, IncoherentBabbling said:

two things.....

1) you were on fucking vegeta fajita earlier today....dont fucking lie its sad and hilarious

2) i dont know why you think youre some prize either....i mean you look like a fucking meth head that hasnt quite lost his teeth yet.

not to mention....we've all seen that roadway left curve sign you call a dick...... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1