UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

6 hours ago, Still Me said:

No i don’t think you need a hair cut...I do think you need more volume....go get you some tresemme

It fans out.

That was about half an hour after showering, plus the humidity in FL is a bitch.

IMG_20180626_170814.thumb.jpg.bc2e36f8768eec7f69a4db3e0504394c.jpg

I haven't tried in forever, but I used to be able to get it pretty round with a blow-dryer after showering.

Like I said though, humidity kills it and I'm not dousing my hair with sprays and crap.

Edited by PowerKing

Just now, PowerKing said:

My hairline isn't receding.

My forhead is growing.

Man, you don't know anything.  They make this Rogaine shampoo so your hair grows in fuller and shit.  I don't even know if your hair has to be thinning for it to work.  Never tried it myself.

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Man, you don't know anything.  They make this Rogaine shampoo so your hair grows in fuller and shit.  I don't even know if your hair has to be thinning for it to work.  Never tried it myself.

No I don't know anything about hair (besides the fact that you should wash it more than once a week... Unlike filthy hippies), because I'm not a girl.

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Rogaine makes an otc shampoo?

I don't need it but that seems weird if true.

17 hours ago, Buddyroe360 said:

LOL, this is the worst "post a pic of yourself" thread ever in the 10 years I've known you people.

It might actually get DF'd. 

The last two picture thread I ever posted a real picture in got completely deleted.

So there's already a precedent. :D

5 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

The last two picture thread I ever posted a real picture in got completely deleted.

So there's already a precedent. :D

I mean even for what it is....It's a Viper thread.  I see threads in DF that I didn't even touch.....I'm just going to let y'all do what you do.  I'ma go play some GTA and take a nap and when I get back I hope the whole board is in DF.

Edited by Buddyroe360

14 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

Back when I was a BAD MUTHAFUCKA with my legit ass gaming rig and sock sleeves. 

Lyk OMG i am teh gurl gamer n i beat all teh boyz! RAWR so randum xD

FB_IMG_15302151425289214.jpg

I would have had sex with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GunStarHero said:

Remember to wrap it before you tap it. That bitch looks like she gets around. And everybody knows bitches that rock Nintendo gear are only in it for that sweet nerd dick. 

You missed a perfectly low hanging "take it out and blow on it" comment.

Edited by Clu
  • Haha 2