MEXobiologist: Secretly lobbying Congress for a brothel license

Mthor: Convinced the Illuminati to adopt feminism

Phillies: Legally married to Hatsune Miku

Ben0119: Secretly masturbates to Donald Trump

BooThickemz: Actually a marijuana leaf; the sexy woman is just a front

naraku360: Is a character in Persona 5

Dane: Secretly makes his money doing stand-up comedy

Master-Debater131: Secretly masturbates to Donald Trump Gary Johnson

Definitely missed a bunch of you >.> don't really know the whole userbase that well :P

BuddyRoe: Secretly is Shaq. Spends his time here in between doing commercials for General auto insurance. Uses ellipses with restraint. Hates to post here but lurks 24/7. Has a box of tissues and petroleum jelly next to the landline phone in his "fortress of solitude" for when Fuggs calls. Has chill. Picks the pepperonis off his pizza.

I'm gonna need details here.  Like, what services do I have to provide?  What's the clientele like?  Where is this located? >.> <.<

Well of course your roll is to provide my protection dear. As a sexy highly skilled robot ninja, you will blend right in but can conceal yourself in order to better protect me when necessary. The clientele is just horny people with fantasies as per usual, i'll have none of the overly violent sort however. Nobody damages my goods. Nobody. I haven't pinned a location yet, but somewhere warm. Not sweltering hot, but relatively warm all year round. I plan on wearing silk and satin robes for most of the rest of my life.

of the buggie nature, you are correct.

and drones.

i'm a little paranoid that the next time i get drunk in public and have to pee behind a car or bush, i'll get caught. its just not enough to look around you anymore. now you gotta look up.

Lol oh god, I never liked Drones but now I hate them.  Thanks for putting that thought into my head haha.  Before I just worried that they would be hovering around outside my windows watching me.  :P

Ok then on a more pleasant note: Firefly-Has an overwhelming need to combine cut the crusts off her PB&J sandwiches.

Lol oh god, I never liked Drones but now I hate them.  Thanks for putting that thought into my head haha.  Before I just worried that they would be hovering around outside my windows watching me.  :P

Ok then on a more pleasant note: Firefly-Has an overwhelming need to combine cut the crusts off her PB&J sandwiches.

oh, they're doing that too for sure

i don't do that though

i mostly combine my pb&j crusts with chips by smashing them into the lil crumb bits.... but you're close enough

oh, they're doing that too for sure

i don't do that though

i mostly combine my pb&j crusts with chips by smashing them into the lil crumb bits.... but you're close enough

Uh I know.  Biggest fear is be having a fun time then hear a damn drone outside my window.  Now I have to make sure everything is closed -_-

Thats a great way to do it.  I like to just add chips inside the PB&J.  A little crunch to the sandwich is great.