UnevenEdge

uneveneged no fap club

Phillies

]the fact that you put a "d" at the end of unevenedge makes me think this was a refference to edging.....but edging is when you DO fap, but stop yourself from climaxing.........then continue fapping when the orgasm reflex settles down, and repeat over and over again

the goal being that the eventual gasm will be much stronger and feel better when you finally allow yourself to climax

I only know this because I've done it....it's great but takes way too much time and effort

]the fact that you put a "d" at the end of unevenedge makes me think this was a refference to edging.....but edging is when you DO fap, but stop yourself from climaxing.........then continue fapping when the orgasm reflex settles down, and repeat over and over again

the goal being that the eventual gasm will be much stronger and feel better when you finally allow yourself to climax

I only know this because I've done it....it's great but takes way too much time and effort

That totally does not work and you know it. ^

You don't fap for extended periods of time (30days to 365 days). Abstinence increases energy levels and returns that youthful sexual vitality we all had before the internet and p0rn.

Members agree and support each other. Set a goal (time period) and post that so you can be held accountable. 

Not sure I understand the purpose of this club

some weirdos decided to start doing this (and not shaving in november) to "raise money for charities"....somehow.....(not sure how devoting your month to Chastity helps raise money unless you're recieving donations for chastity fetishists)....and other weirdos started doing it because they're just drinking the kool-aid

You don't fap for extended periods of time (30days to 365 days). Abstinence increases energy levels and returns that youthful sexual vitality we all had before the internet and p0rn.

Members agree and support each other. Set a goal (time period) and post that so you can be held accountable.

sounds a lot like being a Chastity slave in S&M but the "no Homo hetero dudebro" version

This is bullshit broscience with a powerful placebo effect. That's all.

some weirdos decided to start doing this (and not shaving in november) to "raise money for charities"....somehow.....(not sure how devoting your month to Chastity helps raise money unless you're recieving donations for chastity fetishists)....and other weirdos started doing it because they're just drinking the kool-aid

Oh so it's like the ice bucket challenge.....with genitals.

Guest The Hound

Not if your life depended on it.

Does that mean miku is abstaining from leeks as well then?

sounds like maybe you should take a break

;D ;D ;D ;D

but then again im not participating this round either

LOL