UnevenEdge

Does anyone still have their class ring?

fuggnificent

Aside from my class rings being too expensive, I cared very little about rings, and my high school experience wasn't very memorable.

my mom got mine on a payment plan.

senor year was tough for me because my two bestfriends left early and i had no one to have lunch with. i realized now i could have just asked them to sit with me but at that age the littlest things seem huge. then i was in love with a freshman who loved me back but i had all these issues and didnt want to "taint" him...so i was all fucked up and for many years after that until i had a breakdown

so i sorta get you but i always had a dream of having a daughter and giving her my ring ever since i saw a classmate with her mom's and was so jealous - my mom was an unstable alcoholic at the time and would never have such stability required to keep heirlooms

Those were rough days, so I wasn't concerned about a ring, or even the yearbook for that matter. Beyond my diploma, all I have left from high school is this shitty "medallion" they gave us with our robes. I had to catch a ride to even get to the graduation ceremony and no one in my family came anyways.

I actually can't think of anyone from high school that got the ring, honestly. Probably a rare little gem. MAYBE IT'S WORTH MILLIONS!