UnevenEdge

WELCOME HOME ZENI

NaBarney

Zeni's not coming back you guys....he's moved on....got a new place in the city, met a girl....things are going well and he's looking forward, not backward...

considering that's about as likely of a scenario to happen to me, he's probably the same as he was

considering that's about as likely of a scenario to happen to me, he's probably the same as he was

people can't change overnight, but they can take advantage of life's opportunities and some well timed blind luck....

I can't make you believe it, but maybe one day, just maybe, you'll be at a cafe somewhere in Jersey and you'll look across the tables and see Zeni there....with a wife and maybe a couple of kids....he wouldn't say anything to you, nor you to him, but you'd both know that he'd made it...

people can't change overnight, but they can take advantage of life's opportunities and some well timed blind luck....

I can't make you believe it, but maybe one day, just maybe, you'll be at a cafe somewhere in Jersey and you'll look across the tables and see Zeni there....with a wife and maybe a couple of kids....he wouldn't say anything to you, nor you to him, but you'd both know that he'd made it...

the sad part of that is that's not entirely impossible because apparently zeni didn't live all that far from where i did.  it's entirely in the realm of possibility that we might have crossed paths once or twice and never knew

It seems you have a short memory.

not at all.

for example, i can't really remember the details of the time i was 6 and uncle terry tried to play with my wee wee.

it has nothing to do with how long ago it was. it's about surpressing unpleasant experiences.  ::HMM::

Wow, you knew a lot about your son's proclivities, such as eggin on a Mexican midget. I barely disclose anything to my parents.

He disclosed very little (aside from his login info), but I read through his entire post history like any grieving parent willing to be sickened by the worst aspects of their offspring would do.

He would have wanted this thread.

Who would upload the ones w/the fake beard?

yup, but he also made music and random board responses...we really took that guy for granted

you can see his other channels in his subs.... one of them has 875 subs...