UnevenEdge

Fuck this. Im moving to Texas.

fuggnificent

2 miles away huh whut......This bitch even lies on Tinder.

I'd almost pity her if she weren't so hilariously desperate for attention.

Im not lying. My tinder is fucking up and putting me in texas and i dont know how to change my location back without having to pay.

Why u say that? Guys there seem to love me. I had one not even wait to match with me and instead actually found me on facebook and started talking to me lol

:| I've never used Tinder or any other dating service, but you can't really...

You may be signing your self up for a gang bang.. maybe that's what you want anyway.

Have you even talked to the guy yet? I don't know if you're stupid..naive or what.

All I'm trying to say is you don't want to live in Texas with that attitude if so.

You think that boy toy you had in prison was crazy, well there are even crazier people

in the free world around here white people included. Maybe white people especially!

:| I've never used Tinder or any other dating service, but you can't really...

You may be signing your self up for a gang bang.. maybe that's what you want anyway.

Have you even talked to the guy yet? I don't know if you're stupid..naive or what.

All I'm trying to say is you don't want to live in Texas with that attitude if so.

You think that boy toy you had in prison was crazy, well there are even crazier people

in the free world around here white people included. Maybe white people especially!

Hes 1000 miles away so it kinda not destined to work out. Dont mean i cant fap to his pics still.

:fap: :fap: :fap:

Im not lying. My tinder is fucking up and putting me in texas and i dont know how to change my location back without having to pay.

Tinder is based of your location your location is set to Texas just switch your location to where ever it is you live and boom we can stop talking about tinder

Tinder is based of your location your location is set to Texas just switch your location to where ever it is you live and boom we can stop talking about tinder

you have to pay to change your location and i shouldnt have to pay for it to be correct... whats hard to understand about that?

I didn't save my catfish to my personal spank bank......This thread shows up in my search history when I type in Imfap, so I just use that link to come here....I bumped it because this is hifuckinglarious.

Nothing. And i mean nothing. Is safe from my fap bank. All the austin hotties are for fapping since ill never meet them.