UnevenEdge

it's Gay Pride month BTW

mochi

yeah I've already been invited to one of the parades, I probably won't go though. I feel like its not my place. Still I give it my unqualified approval.

I've never been to one but I want to attend this year

yeah I've already been invited to one of the parades, I probably won't go though. I feel like its not my place. Still I give it my unqualified approval.

Philly Pride and Outfest is where it's at. I mean, I have a pic of a boat called Vagabond pulled up at Penn's Landing and guys in speedos were swimming off of it... their only mistake was they were swimming in the Delaware River... but I guess that's not as bad as the Schukyll.

No, it's 4 years unless he is impeached, assassinated, dies of some sort of sickness, quits, or gets voted in for another term in 2020.

haha............."it's 4 years!"................."it's 8 years!!!"............... :| Just accept King Trump 'cause that's what's gonna happen  -_'

tenor.gif

haha............."it's 4 years!"................."it's 8 years!!!"............... :| Just accept King Trump 'cause that's what's gonna happen  -_'

tenor.gif

probably, unless there's a second civil war and his side loses