UnevenEdge

It’s 1990 and Mike Tyson’s in his prime. For 2 billion, would you piss in his face while he’s asleep on the sofa?

He’ll slowly open his eyes and will immediately start spazzing. He’ll try screaming “what the fuck” just barely out of sleep and it’ll get in his mouth.

You’re staining his priceless white furniture.

You also have to loudly fake laugh like Castro while you’re doing this. Even when running away or attempting to run away.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

Nope, you gotta laugh like Fidel Castro as a deliberate taunt.

BWAHAHA I AM FIDEL CASTRO'S GHOST DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT

I hope that's a good impersonation

is that how fidel laughed, did he bwahaha

it could happen

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Do I pee in the guy's face for $2 Billion knowing the guy could potentially kill me or do I value my life?

I'll take my life, please.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

Part of the challenge is simply being brave and respecting primordial instinct. You cannot be afraid.

I already shit myself from imagining any scenario involving me with Mike Tyson. 😭

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thought it could go unsaid, but I’m updating the rules once again to say for this hypothetical... you must be an adult.

Please be aware that if you still insist on being a child or infant, then that means your own parent or legal guardian has to commence the challenge on your behalf.

• Thanks 1

Some leeway for the sake of gender inclusivity:

Ladies squatting over Mr. Tyson will be left entirely optional.

You can do the Castro laugh as you’re peeing into a hefty pail container. Then you can just dump it at his face as he’s getting up like he’s a softball coach.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

Thought it could go unsaid, but I’m updating the rules once again to say for this hypothetical... you must be an adult.

Please be aware that if you still insist on being a child or infant, then that means your own parent or legal guardian has to commence the challenge on your behalf.

So, being used as a baby shaped squirt gun fired by my parent isn't an option?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

Bold of you to assume prime Mike Tyson wouldn't punch a child.

• Haha 1

he can

2 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

:distraught: No one wants to be a team player.

But you???

I believe in you most of all.

F****** Mike Tyson he will f****** kill me he bit a referee's ear don't think of it you bit two referees ears

He got sent to prison

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

F****** Mike Tyson he will f****** kill me he bit a referee's ear don't think of it you bit two referees ears

He got sent to prison

You forgot when he told that reporter he was going to fuck him in the ass profusely.

Which was also out of primordial instinct just like this!

• Haha 1

Just now, [classic swim] said:

You forgot when he told that reporter he was going to fuck him in the ass profusely.

Which was also out of primordial instinct just like this!

That's a weird HR for whatever news outlet that reporter work for

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

Adults can proudly wear diapers.

Ask me how.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

If I went up to Mike Tyson and called him Balrog, do you think he'll get it?

Not until fairly recently, where he was told and was surprised, but he’s since done some photos with Balrog cosplayers.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Only if I'm not interested in keeping my dick.

A swift sex change operation like would be quite the life changing decision to make

aside from the relentless pain that would certainly come from being bludgeoned to death from a coked up pissed on athlete with mental problems.

I think I might need some time to think about this....

also I wouldn't need to laugh like Castro if I already am. :LithiumSmileyWinking:

Edited by FreeRoamingVapor
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

If I went up to Mike Tyson and called him Balrog, do you think he'll get it?

Well since Balrog wasn't his name and it was actually M. Bison, he'd pick up on it most likely. Wasn't until Capcom America decided to avoid any possible litigation that he became Balrog.

Vega is actually Balrog and I don't think Mike would be too happy that you compared him to the svelte Spaniard 

Edited by André Toulon