UnevenEdge

what the hell was i thinking?

discolé monade

• discolé monade changed the title to what the hell was i thinking?
8 hours ago, scoobdog said:

You were thinking about what the sex doll head said back to me right when the flight attendant handed me a bag of stale snacks.

oh scoob...you say all the right things. 

*swoon*

actually i was making a post about what people thought about the person above them was like in high school. 

but then, i realized, we're all here, so pretty much all fucking nerds/geeks/freaks. 

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2023 at 9:38 PM, ghostrek said:

Whatever I posted it in one of my threads  next time I register to vote i will turn in a drug screening test to election officials That I force myself to randomly take

I’ll send you some pee. You should use mine so your DNA doesn’t wind up in the hands of the government. It’s mostly drug free, mostly 

• Haha 3

On 10/20/2023 at 9:38 PM, ghostrek said:

Whatever I posted it in one of my threads  next time I register to vote i will turn in a drug screening test to election officials That I force myself to randomly take

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

this thread I made a comment about next time  i registered to vote I'm going to hand them  drug test results from a random drug test I made myself take.

@Raptorpat

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

me, this how can you force yourself a randomly take a drug test That's not random if you're forcing yourself to do it

I’m on fuckin crazy pills…did you not say you were gonna give someone who never asked for it, a random drug test you took. You called it random, didn’t you?

• Haha 1

This Taylor Swift hate is kind of surprising to me.  I don't really care about her either way and the coverage is silly for the most part, but I do like the fact she's bringing attention to the sport by people who aren't normally football fans for reasons that are nefariously my own.  A sport as violent as professional football can only evolve if enough non-fans watch it and force it to make changes.  It also builds up a non-football fan base for guys like Kelce and humanizes them.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

This Taylor Swift hate is kind of surprising to me.  I don't really care about her either way and the coverage is silly for the most part, but I do like the fact she's bringing attention to the sport by people who aren't normally football fans for reasons that are nefariously my own.  A sport as violent as professional football can only evolve if enough non-fans watch it and force it to make changes.  It also builds up a non-football fan base for guys like Kelce and humanizes them.

Shut up Scoob

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

why? she's a talentless hack. 

I wouldn't say she's talentless, but she isn't a generational talent.  She's a pretty decent popular music artist who creates music that is at least listenable without the same amount of auto-tune Ariana Grande might need.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

This Taylor Swift hate is kind of surprising to me.  

Man, I'll just explain it to you when you're older. Or when disco and Pooh ain't looking at me.

But I be body shaming her so I'm not gonna sit here and act like celebrities are ripe for parody to me by default.

Your life is a movie....well, here's my review.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Man, I'll just explain it to you when you're older. Or when disco and Pooh ain't looking at me.

But I be body shaming her so I'm not gonna sit here and act like celebrities are ripe for parody to me by default.

Your life is a movie....well, here's my review.

Ok, maybe i should have been a bit more specific about what part of the Swift hate I don't get.

If I see another commercial with all of her personalities trapped in an elevator with a rando, the orgy is off.

• Haha 1