UnevenEdge

Post your unpopular opinions here.

The_annoying_one

13 hours ago, Dusty Shackleford said:

I already topped that I said 

Dio > Ozzy remember?

As far as who is the better singer, agreed.

As far as which singers' Black Sabbath albums are better, that's up for debate

13 hours ago, Dusty Shackleford said:

I fucking hate the song Crazy Train with a passion 

That's a case of being burnt out on overexposure. I went through a period I just couldn't listen to it, but I think objectively it's a really good song.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What Tenacious D thing?

During a concert, Kyle Glass was given an impromptu birthday party.  His wish on the cake was that "the next guy doesn't miss" referring to the Trump assassination attempt.  People got indignant and Jack Black canceled Tenacious D's tour while denouncing political violence.  The rumor is they're going to break up the band.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

We need  Karen laws I don't know how you can pass my popular because  Karens a lot of them seem like the type that would be going to a Church and I bet you they would be what would be a form of low Church evangelicalism but at the same time a Karen can be a very high Church Catholic type also but I think they are entitled to their worldview because of their religious beliefs they think high and mighty of themselves

• D'oh 1

On 7/17/2024 at 10:28 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

As far as who is the better singer, agreed.

As far as which singers' Black Sabbath albums are better, that's up for debate

That's a case of being burnt out on overexposure. I went through a period I just couldn't listen to it, but I think objectively it's a really good song.

I don't have the same type of vitriol for songs like, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Welcome To The Jungle or Thunderstruck and those are some of the most overexposed songs I've heard.

17 minutes ago, Dusty Shackleford said:

I don't have the same type of vitriol for songs like, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Welcome To The Jungle or Thunderstruck and those are some of the most overexposed songs I've heard.

Come to think of it, I haven't had that type of reaction to any of those songs either. But there was a time when Crazy Train was featured in a very common commercial (can't remember for what, but probably a car) and at the same time always on classic rock radio. 

On 7/18/2024 at 4:22 PM, Dusty Shackleford said:

Who said I wanted it to be a can to be a criminal offense now there's a way you can pass laws to encourage different behaviors therefore creating anti-karen laws without prejudizing Karen's

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Who said I wanted it to be a can to be a criminal offense now there's a way you can pass laws to encourage different behaviors therefore creating anti-karen laws without prejudizing Karen's

Stop picking on Karens. Read up on the history of the Karen civil war in Burma (I do not use Myanmar out of respect to the many Karen who were my coworkers and patients). 

Find another name, or call them what they are - entitled, deluded bitches.

Edited by mthor

Dudes only want(ed) a Manhunt 3 specifically because it’s controversial and just glossed over the 2nd being super shitty exposition with non scary enemies.

“We only want this ‘cause we know it’ll be banned! :D “ Great. Now you don’t have a series.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, nameraka said:

I have the word "unalived" as a euphemism for suicide. It sounds like you're making light of it. 

It's to bypass the stupid filters on shit like Tiktok and even avoid demonetization on Youtube. It does seem to make light of the situation, but I guess that's how the CCP and corporations like it.

Edited by Insipid
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I kinda refuse to live in a world where this is an unpopular opinion. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Fuck it I'll take it step further, I like Jim Carey's cover version of Somebody To Love way more the Original version by Jefferson Airplane. I'm not a fan of the original song.

• Haha 2

Big Brother is like a microcosm of human interaction. If you don't shit talk about others behind their backs, you will undoubtedly lose. Reminds me of how some people throw people under the bus to fet promoted in the workplace.

• Thanks 2