UnevenEdge

Biden Joins Truth Social

Sieg67

Didn't pat post this first... I actully clicked his link and saw the Biden twitter troll... Twitter is such a joke right now and I've never really been a native so I'm not sure I can take the accounts legitimacy at face value, but either way I agree that was still funny. I even clicked pats link and started to scroll around a truth social page, but since my overlay killer script killed the whole page when I tried to dodge some cookies I got sketched out and said fuck it.. 

6 minutes ago, Sieg67 said:

Didn't see a thread but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody beat me to it.

Also not sure what you're going on about.

Fine then. Plain, and simply put I don't want to add traffic to a place like truth social even with a vm and vpn wrapped around my systems dick. I hope that was simple enough to understand. 

I'm sure that the Biden administration if that account really is some hired edgy pr twitter/x bullshit may not have the same concerns. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

relevant link

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

16 minutes ago, Sieg67 said:

He's using Dark Brandon as his profile picture and so far he's following one person which of course is Trump.

He has posted several videos of Trump and witnesses that shows what a stupid asshole he is.

To me it's like when Wendys twitter posted edgy responses to something detrimental to their brand....or when they passive aggressively challenged more said edgy bullshit coming from the competitions equally passive aggressive account (no pr stunts detected at all I guess from the overwhelming majority right) So once one corporation had a big twitter account sounding susiciously PR-ish they all did...

It's just I'm sorry when good old Elon broked twitter's verification dead presidents came back to life, and Biden was talking about stroking his semi flacid piece..Twitter wasn't always a place I had to actively do what I'm doing now with, but Elon Musk made it that way go figure. (I made an entire thread here filled with video examples of this causing stock market changes, and big drama even) I never used the platform at all other than accepting a few sources relevant videos/thoughts when they were inserted onto other platforms, but that isn't really the case anymore...

16 minutes ago, Sieg67 said:

It occurs to me this and the gag order happened around the same time.

I mean I don't have a gag order if that's what your saying. Trump has a gag order out...That seems to be pulling him apart by the molecules. I however can and will say whatever the fuck I want. 

5 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

To me it's like when Wendys twitter posted edgy responses to something detrimental to their brand....or when they passive aggressively challenged more said edgy bullshit coming from the competitions equally passive aggressive account (no pr stunts detected at all I guess from the overwhelming majority right) So once one corporation had a big twitter account sounding susiciously PR-ish they all did...

It's just I'm sorry when good old Elon broked twitter's verification dead presidents came back to life, and Biden was talking about stroking his semi flacid piece..Twitter wasn't always a place I had to actively do what I'm doing now with, but Elon Musk made it that way go figure. (I made an entire thread here filled with video examples of this causing stock market changes, and big drama even) I never used the platform at all other than accepting a few sources relevant videos/thoughts when they were inserted onto other platforms, but that isn't really the case anymore...

You must be fun to have at parties.

No duh it's PR. That doesn't mean the Wendy's PR was never funny, nor that this can't be, either.

We know it's PR. It's also harmless and funny. Let us have our chuckle, man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, naraku360 said:

You must be fun to have at parties.

No duh it's PR. That doesn't mean the Wendy's PR was never funny, nor that this can't be, either.

We know it's PR. It's also harmless and funny. Let us have our chuckle, man.

Man this is saying a lot... Can't say I didn't shake up the same place I came back to when I was a teen more than effectively, but lol anybody that cares about the kind of life style these new influencers promote should submit to being either a criminal or a reptilian doppleganger at this point if they are still trying to put their VH1 lives out there,....I think a lot of people innately know this shit, and support the garbage anyway. but even that's about to run it's cycle. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

Shit because I guess this shit now sucks enough I have to tag facebook? but to the right...?

lol I forget how hard it is to work with you disco. :LithiumSmileyLaugh: 

Imagine anyone calling me 'to the right' that can smell their own ass...

Don't ask what I meant with the first sentence because I dont know either.Anyway fuck anyone trying to bite on this style..

Since the update less shit works and you can suck my left man tit. 

and just for clarification. 

'high and to the right' means you're heeling the butt of your weapon. (if you're a right hand shot)

over anxious for the shot, stiff, so you you 'heel the butt' and your shot goes HIGH...and to the RIGHT. 

meaning...that your logic and rant, is...REALLY....REALLY...out there. 

but there's a target for every shot. : |

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

and just for clarification. 

'high and too the right' means you're heeling the butt of your weapon. (if you're a right hand shot)

over anxious for the shot, stiff, so you you 'heel the butt' and your shot goes HIGH...and to the RIGHT. 

meaning...that your logic and rant, is...REALLY....REALLY...out there. 

but there's a target for every shot. : |

:LithiumSmileySad: I'm ambidextrous, but I used th rifle like everyone else I guess..... Several  rank highers were slways saying I might do better if i flip it and rfle lefty, but meh.

No one wanted to teach me that lol... like ever.  I mean ther was never anyone qualified available I guess thou either since that shit is rare.....

I will admit that I write stuff with my left hand though so...:LithiumSmileySad:

It's also simple fpr me to flip that though....Iv'e always wondered how I'd fair qualifing southpaw....

4 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Man this is saying a lot... Can't say I didn't shake up the same place I came back to when I was a teen more than effectively, but lol anybody that cares about the kind of life style these new influencers promote should submit to being either a criminal or a reptilian doppleganger at this point if they are still trying to put their VH1 lives out there,....I think a lot of people innately know this shit, and support the garbage anyway. but even that's about to run it's cycle. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

I don't know what any of this meant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, André Toulon said:

There isn't a thread for it, pat mentioned it in another thread. if you didn't specifically search for it, or read everything here before posting, you wouldn't have seen it. 

I originally posted it in the election thread here: 

my condolences to your thread though, sieg

1 hour ago, Sieg67 said:

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-campaign-already-more-followers-trumps-truth-social-1836022

While this is amusing, I don't like that Truth Social is getting more users.

It’s funny though. won’t be long until Trump rage quits his own platform he’s definitely gonna cry saying “half of sleepy Joe’s followers are bots”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5