UnevenEdge

UFOs: Not just for Tinfoil Hats anymore

UFOs were long considered "Tinfoil Hat" territory. Well, not anymore. Over the past few months there has been a steady drumbeat of UFO, or UAP as they are now called, news including credible whistleblowers who have accused the US Government of running shadow operations around UAPs. These operations include the tracking down of crashed UAPs.  Congress has grown interested enough in these claims that they have a hearing scheduled to start in just a couple of minutes.

No one really knows what to expect at this point. At no point has any whistleblower used the term "Alien" but they have said "UFO Pilots". There are some pretty famous UAP videos out there including the Tic Tac video that comes directly from the US Military.

Edited by Master-Debater131
  • Like 1

I read language like “technology not of this world” in an article a few days ago and it wasn’t some crack pot fringe person sayin it either  I just wish the extraterrestrials would take us over already. They probably don’t want to because we fucked the planet up 

Ive seen the same language. I think theres a couple reasons why, the first is they dont want to use the word "Alien" because of the imagry it inspires. And the other is that it might not be from another world. One theory is that these UAPs are inter-dimensional travelers from another version of Earth.

Im not so sure an Alien takeover would be good. One of my fears is a religious alien armada crusading through the universe. Can you imagine if bible thumpers had that kind of tech? I want nothing to do with that reality.

The GOP chair started with some bullshit about the China Balloon and saying its Bidens fault, but the next few people are firing hard.

Calling out the intelligence community for flat out refusing to cooperate with the hearings, refusing to give them a classified briefing in a SCIF, and working to change legislation in the FAA authorization bill. 

Loving what I am hearing from them so far.

1 minute ago, Raptorpat said:

dude literally just testified under oath to congress that he and a bunch of guys on an Air Force base saw a white cube the size of a football field approach from the ocean, stop, and the zip over the mountains

This testimony has been crazy. And its all under oath. So I really dont buy that these are just nutjobs out there trying to make news. They all seem pretty damn credible to me.

Just now, Raptorpat said:

The practical impact, beyond the salacious UAP angle, is that they are testifying that that there are unsanctioned programs that are "above" congressional review.

Ive been noticing that as well. Its been a theory around for a while where there are things our government does that are "off the books". All you have to do is follow the money and it always ends up with "where the hell did it all go?!" to support that claim. Bureaucracy is inefficient, but not to the tune of trillions of dollars.

Congress likes to give away a lot of power, but something tells me this isnt going to be one of those times. I really hope Congress keeps pushing on this and demands reports. Even classified reports to Congress would be better than this total silence.

Alright, WTF. Gaetz just said that he and other members of Congress basically forced a briefing where he saw images of a UAP that he cant ascribe to any known technology. There were 4 craft that the crew saw and picked up on radar, he saw that Radar image. Hes claiming that the pilot they talked to said that when they approached those 4 craft their tech basically shut down.

Well theres an interesting twist. Rep Ogles just asked if the Department of Energy is involved in UAPs, and based on the answers it sure sounds like they may be.
That could be a way that the Gov is getting around disclosure. If the DoE is handling this, and we are asking the Military for info, they could truthfully answer they are not involved because its the DoE who is handling everything.

My problem with using social media to talk about UFOs is that its so incredibly easy to just make crap up and then get people to believe its true. There are posts all the time on social media of people claiming to work for the government on UFO related projects. Or posting videos of "UFOs". I would say virtually all of them are crap.

Thats what makes todays hearing such a big deal. Its under oath from highly credible witnesses, not some random dude on social media.

but that's what i'm saying. apparently there is a community of people that knew this, as well.

this is probably a huge win for those folks. 

one of old IBers is a huge believer in this, and is constantly telling me who to watch, etc. i never did watch all the links they sent, 

because there were 100's. 

but this truth has been out there.

wow.....fox and skully much?

i want to see what will be done with all this info. a LOT to unpack. 

Edited by discolé monade
words are hard

I had an acquaintance once who considered himself a proud conspiracy theorist. It was fascinating listening to him because he and I have totally different definitions of "knowledge". 

Epistemology, the philosophy of knowledge. He would begin with an assertion, assuming it was true and then almost never concede it wasn't because anything could be true. I, and I think most people, don't automatically assume assertions are true until evidence proves it to be.

Epistemology plays a large role in whether you think extraterrestrials are a real thing or not. 

Edited by Icarus27k

54 minutes ago, Icarus27k said:

1. There is intelligent life somewhere else in the universe. 

2. Human beings will never encounter them.

This is a realistic possibility. 

We are literally an infestation. Waiting for the earth to permanently nix is....nothing intelligent is paying attention to us. 

They are probably like "look, they all just kind of move around erratically, destroying stuff" and the earth is just our ant farm.

I'm too high to be here rn

• Haha 4

I'm not going to call these people liars, but at the same time, I remain extremely skeptical that any of this represents evidence of some sort of higher extraterrestrial intelligence. It always comes back to this for me: if any civilization out there was advanced enough to master interstellar travel, just why would they bother derping around in Earth's atmosphere? If you're that advanced, there aren't any raw materials on Earth that wouldn't be far easier to obtain much closer to wherever home is. If you want to study the Earth, you'd plop something in orbit or send down a dedicated landing craft. Are they doing the Vulcan thing and waiting for humans to discover a warp drive before they fly down to Montana to say hi? Or are the profound mysteries of the redneck anus really that interesting?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

what if the 'big crunch' is actually happening? and what if on the exact opposite side(s) is a parallel  universe, and the force of that energy is being sent through the sun, via solar flares, and have been hitting smaller universes, that didn't match to that exact crease, would implode, creating more energies, to bounce off each other, which is now being noticed through various tools of earth.   and the energy that is being  created,  is forcing the universes to collade, or collaps on several 'creases',  creating a chaine reaction, which, in turn, creates alternate and also parallel universes? like the implosion of a can. 

Edited by discolé monade
hai. :)

5 hours ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

Americans?

Son, this shit is global. Every single one of us is either getting turned into alien nutrition or fed on by the AI hivemind. We're fucked.

What sort of people are you hanging out with? Because most of the humans I deal with on a daily basis are not food-grade and have such a stunted mental capacity that any AI plugged into them would starve. And I am definitely including my relatives in that scenario. They try to eat my one cousin, they'll be spitting up bouffant and tambourine bits for days. :D 

Earth's location is not currently conducive for any sort of travel. We aren't on an official arm of our own galaxy, we're sort of trailing it. We aren't on the galactic line, our solar system is sideways. We're not between any two decent system points. Our system is surrounded by an Oort cloud that distorts any radio waves we might be sending out. We are quite literally the Deliverance of planets. I'm not saying that it's 100% impossible for extraterrestrial visitation, I'm saying that the only thing we have going for us is our known ability to extinguish ourselves throughout history and there's probably the equivalent of an ant colony on an alien planet that said aliens can flood themselves to watch die. 

And the cynic in me feels the need to point out that the current crop of GOP in office have flooded every committee hearing they've had with people who turned out to be paid witnesses. They are also desperate for anything that isn't news about their party's continued dancing anus problem. I feel like their behavior the past couple of years had tainted anything interesting they might actually do. Which could be exactly what they want to do but meh. 

• Like 3

Gonna need to see them present verifiable proof to the scientific community before I even begin to buy into the idea.

There only thing the hearings confirm is that there is a conspiracy.

Either there’s been a conspiracy and it’s being uncovered with these hearings. Or the hearings are the conspiracy. 

So… proof is gonna be required.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

what if the 'big crunch' is actually happening? and what if on the exact opposite side(s) is a parallel  universe, and the force of that energy is being sent through the sun, via solar flares, and have been hitting smaller universes, that didn't match to that exact crease, would implode, creating more energies, to bounce off each other, which is now being noticed through various tools of earth.   and the energy that is being  created,  is forcing the universes to collade, or collaps on several 'creases',  creating a chaine reaction, which, in turn, creates alternate and also parallel universes? like the implosion of a can. 

Fun night?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Top Gun said:

Fun night?

giphy.gif

no i don't believe that. just adjusting the frequency on the tin foil cap. 

i don't know what is going to come out of any of this, and nothing, and i mean, absolutely nothing would surprise me. 

let's see what happens. there will be people keeping an eye on this event. 

and yes, why this distraction?

I just turned on C-SPAN's "Washington Journal" and one of the Congressmen who supports this UFO investigation was being interviewed. Within two minutes, he mention "cocaine found at the White House", referred to a SCIF as "the James Bond thing where you don't get to take your cell phone or FitBit" and talked about a T-shirt he has for sell on his website.

This UFO stuff is not serious. This is Marjorie Taylor Greene-level politicians doing what they THINK Congress does. 

The Congressman I saw on TV probably believes there are cryptids living in his backyard.

• Haha 2

When that dude said “biologics” were found did he clarify to mean alien?  Could it be animal?  Could this all be bullshit. The same guy claims we have UAP the size of a football field somewhere but he never actually saw anything other than documentation. But there was that other guy saying he was seeing something for 18 mos. Unfortunately this Congress is a clown show so all of this could just be nothing. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

When that dude said “biologics” were found did he clarify to mean alien?  Could it be animal?  Could this all be bullshit. The same guy claims we have UAP the size of a football field somewhere but he never actually saw anything other than documentation. But there was that other guy saying he was seeing something for 18 mos. Unfortunately this Congress is a clown show so all of this could just be nothing. 

and then what happens? i mean, if this is bullshit (and probably/maybe/could be), at what point do the american people say 'just fucking enough already?"

ya know?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

He probably doesn't know. Either someone used that word and he thought it sounded cool or he read it somewhere and decided it made him sound cool without having to worry about clarifying anything. Especially since mutations happen naturally and to someone looking for purely alien evidence, they could very easily refuse to believe its just human tissue with natural mutations. I mean, I can't give blood due to mutation. Everything ever cut out of me has been labeled abnormal but benign. If any 'biologic' originating from me was found someplace suspicious, there's a 50-50 chance that someone would label it as foreign/alien if that's what they are already looking for. It's not, it's just the Wish version of Marvel's X-Men. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

and then what happens? i mean, if this is bullshit (and probably/maybe/could be), at what point do the american people say 'just fucking enough already?"

ya know?

Even if it’s real what do we do with this information?  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Even if it’s real what do we do with this information?  

exactly this. 

my terrible attempt at humour (which looked like a pinball machine in overdrive), but that's what i mean. 

there are people that have been saying these things for so long. *shut up ghost*,  but with much ridicule and (needed) skepticism to follow, of course. 

i have always believed. i mean, how can there possibly NOT be some sort of life out there in the trillions of universes out there? and IF 'they' managed travel, then, the move '65' makes more sense, now.