UnevenEdge

Water is very harmful

SwimOdin

4 hours ago, tsar4 said:

image.png.53fe9d7e3c13c340f5c4c40b1d36c1c8.png

This is interesting because I was coming here to share an anecdote from Jr high when a girl told us she doesn't bathe because if water can rust metal, what do you think it's doing to your ass.

I always found this to be the most illogical, logical thing I had ever heard....

Now assuming WC fields actually said this, I seriously doubt this 12 year old in southern MS was familiar with him....so now I'm wondering if she legit just made it up or if some adult in here life just fucked up the quote.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

This is interesting because I was coming here to share an anecdote from Jr high when a girl told us she doesn't bathe because if water can rust metal, what do you think it's doing to your ass.

I always found this to be the most illogical, logical thing I had ever heard....

Now assuming WC fields actually said this, I seriously doubt this 12 year old in southern MS was familiar with him....so now I'm wondering if she legit just made it up or if some adult in here life just fucked up the quote.

It was a running gag with W.C.  He had a number of different versions of this one.

13 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I have no idea what an elphaba is. :LithiumSmileySad:

:LithiumSmileyLaugh:

It’s the Wicked Witch’s name!

She’s a (fictional) person too ya’ know :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

(I just realized there’s an open mouth laughing emoji and it looks creepy)

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2023 at 9:36 PM, SwimOdin said:

For draculas

Oh. MF. That thread. When you guys found out you could hide a sound on the page where we couldn’t stop it. I used to go back to it just for giggles, because I had to inspect and edit my input HTML to stop it.