UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Didn’t Trump once say anyone using AI in a campaign should be automatically disqualified 

at least there was zero chance anyone would think this was actually Musk or Trump 

I was watching a streamer play Euro Truck Simulator 2 in safe mode this morning and graphics-wise it looked like this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Insipid said:

With the way Trump is slurring his speech lately, I think he's on the verge of having a stroke or something. I'm not joking either.

Imagine putting in an application and if you don't get the job, you'll probably go to jail....or worse, have to pay all the court fees you've been dodging by wasting everyone's time. Shit's stressful.

• Like 4

I don’t wanna get too hyped over some sort of “blue wave” I don’t wanna piss the universe off like how the republicans did in ‘22. Or was that ‘20 when the GOP was supposed to take all the seats in all the land?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

I don’t wanna get too hyped over some sort of “blue wave” I don’t wanna piss the universe off like how the republicans did in ‘22. Or was that ‘20 when the GOP was supposed to take all the seats in all the land?

That's pretty much them every election cycle if you pay any attention to Faux Noise or Caveman Grunt Network. According to them, every election goes republican but any seat to a democrat is from cheating and frauds. I don't get hyped, I just go and vote.

Honestly, if I hear anyone near me going off about a 'red wave' I'm going to point out how a certain someone wore a maxi pad on their ear for a week for something so microscopic that didn't even need stitches. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

That's pretty much them every election cycle if you pay any attention to Faux Noise or Caveman Grunt Network. According to them, every election goes republican but any seat to a democrat is from cheating and frauds. I don't get hyped, I just go and vote.

Honestly, if I hear anyone near me going off about a 'red wave' I'm going to point out how a certain someone wore a maxi pad on their ear for a week for something so microscopic that didn't even need stitches. 

No, but this time I’m talking about was way different. Everyone was saying it. The democrats were scared to death of it. The media couldn’t stfu about it and then they ran Kari Lake and Herschel Walker and the people said “fuckin no”

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

No, but this time I’m talking about was way different. Everyone was saying it. The democrats were scared to death of it. The media couldn’t stfu about it and then they ran Kari Lake and Herschel Walker and the people said “fuckin no”

It was honestly because the youth vote was much higher than anticipated 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

Puddle is now running for senator.

Which I thought was unnecessary since she's been so busy as legitimate governor-in-exile.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Jman said:

Any reason they specified "Not for Men"?

Not even sure that's the weird part.. "for that special lady in your life"? W..What? So, like.. are they targeting men who should be buying these for their partners..? As if those men would be self-aware enough to know they've never given an orgasm to anyone, and somehow aren't insecure enough to encourage their partner to get themselves off?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Not even sure that's the weird part.. "for that special lady in your life"? W..What? So, like.. are they targeting men who should be buying these for their partners..? As if those men would be self-aware enough to know they've never given an orgasm to anyone, and somehow aren't insecure enough to encourage their partner to get themselves off?

It's OK if their god-king is helping, I suppose?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jman said:

It's OK if their god-king is helping, I suppose?

If those things were made life-size, they'd be about the size of this micro-pencil topper I have shaped like Baby Yoda. :| 

So first, ewwww. Secondly, 'hand-made' by 'Mike Oxmall's Guns & Ammo' ... wtf. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jman said:

Continued race tightening from Kamala Harris’s not being “Another Old Guy” gives her an increasingly strong roadmap to victory.

I totally do *not* believe that Harris is losing in Nevada and Georgia if she is winning Arizona and North Carolina. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jman said:

Meanwhile, Trump fans continue to be deeply, deeply weird people.

Any reason they specified "Not for Men"?

So that someone like Matt Gaetz doesn't get caught with one, duh Good question.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

The Lincoln Project has evidently been running an ad on Fox in the Mar-a-Lago media market accusing the heads of the Trump campaign of misleading Trump while siphoning money out of the campaign.

these people's sole mission is to create ads for an audience of one person and it's hilarious that we live in a universe where it's not a complete waste of time/resources

https://x.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1824800849308299566

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7