UnevenEdge

Alex Jones Second Defamation Trial Underway

matrixman124

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

No one is gonna see a penny of that near billion dollar settlement maybe Jones’s life will be over now and that’s the best we could hope for 

He’s bragged about hiding the shit in offshore accounts.  On the plus side, InfoWars can’t make any more money without being scrutinized for the tax and most banks won’t want to take his new money, effectively ending his ability to make a living off of lying.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jman said:

He’s bragged about hiding the shit in offshore accounts.  On the plus side, InfoWars can’t make any more money without being scrutinized for the tax and most banks won’t want to take his new money, effectively ending his ability to make a living off of lying.

Hopefully he’ll never be able to earn a penny for himself ever again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m sure it was.  I hope he’s forced to live in a tiny home without plumbing while being forced to eat dog food 

I hope it sends chills down the spine of Tucker Carlson, Fox News, Rudy Guiliani, that weird-ass bitch who was advising Trump about the election (and so on).  Free speech isn't free of consequences, and if it hurts their families, even better.

• Like 2
  • D'oh 1

57 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I hope it sends chills down the spine of Tucker Carlson, Fox News, Rudy Guiliani, that weird-ass bitch who was advising Trump about the election (and so on).  Free speech isn't free of consequences, and if it hurts their families, even better.

I can hear the “bUt MuH fReE sPeEcH” people now going off on “ByDeN tUrNeD tHe cOuRtS aGaInSt uS!” beer bar GIF by South Park

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

he probably eats dogfood rectally

That's what I read it is first and I'm sticking to it.

He doesn't care one wit. Shortly after the verdict, he was on his little show bitching about it. No remorse for what he did, it's all about how he's going to be expected to pay for it. And his lawyers are already going for the appeal naturally. 

13 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m sure it was.  I hope he’s forced to live in a tiny home without plumbing while being forced to eat dog food 

I’m the opposite. I hope he DOES have plumbing. BUT, he’s forced to exclusively eat any/all food/supplement stuffs he’s promoted on his show. 

Edited by lupin_bebop
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

She basically torpedoed her career by giving the finger at the Super Bowl. I still had respect for her until this crap.

My previous statement still stands. The last time she was relevant, the Super Bowl was relevant. 

Edited by lupin_bebop