UnevenEdge

I need some pussy.

Greeny

But I'm a social outcast with severe self-esteem issues.  :D

That is an amazing excuse that will last as long  as you let it.

Meanwhile; you, a human being imbued with the power of  free will, walk obliviously through a universe where 50% of all individuals have a vagina and the majority of whom would appreciate an individual stepping in to jiggle them around for a bit.

You are god; your existence is your creation, now go get your dick wet son.

Yeah, that's one way you could react.

Or, you could take stock. Measure yourself honestly, look past your insecurities at the person you are.

You see a fault?  You mend it. A strength? Expound upon it; use it.

There's only one person in this universe who can become the best possible version of yourself.

Guess who that is, motherfucker?

Get on that shit.

Then get in that shit.

You will be up to your neck in vagina if you're sure of yourself, I assure you.

This is no laughing matter; this guy needs some poon stat.

Some people just don't want to be helped.

If you're really shy, have really low self esteem, have little to no dating experience, a strong will is needed to break out and look for dates/sex. I don't think greeny is there.

In my case, it also helps to have someone specific to crush on, and have the desire to ask that particular person out. Just the thought of, "man, I need to get laid," sometimes isn't enough to get past the "nobody will ever want me" stage, which is where I think greeny is at.

The thought of courting these days makes me physically tired. There's a spark of inspiration and enjoyment until you realize you gotta fuckin text them every 5 or 10 mins of your life or you see another girl who's even cuter and you wanna ask her out but you got this chick you've been talking to on the solid...

Jerking off is just so much more convenient. There are times when I want to feel loved but I don't want to put in that kind of effort when I know how I am and where I'd like to be in life.