UnevenEdge

No one moved the selfie thread over.

15 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I still need to post a pic of my new dog. She’s being spayed tomorrow, and won’t be able to come home until the next day, so it may be a few days before I can get one.

In the meantime, another pic of my first dog. I can’t get enough pictures of him, honestly.

IMG_5934.jpeg

Hahahaha that smile though! 

So cute 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

He is honestly a gentle giant and has never scratched me or anyone really haha he very gentle with the paws and claws.

He is half Maine Coon and acts more like a dog than a cat! 

He looks part Maine Coon with the ginormous paws. So cute 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Blackrose321 said:

img_11_1685757326920.jpg

Is that a turkey leg? That looks like a turkey leg. (Sorry. I love turkey legs. They're, like, my favorite part of the turkey. It's tradition that I get at least one turkey leg on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas.)

(Sorry. I'm weird. Pay me no mind.)

Edited by Gemini
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Is that a turkey leg? That looks like a turkey leg. (Sorry. I love turkey legs. They're, like, my favorite part of the turkey. It's tradition that I get at least one turkey leg on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas.)

(Sorry. I'm weird. Pay me no mind.)

Yep, it's a BBQ turkey leg I got at my first Ren faire. I had no idea they were that big and I was really struggling to eat it. 🤣

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Blackrose321 said:

Yep, it's a BBQ turkey leg I got at my first Ren faire. I had no idea they were that big and I was really struggling to eat it. 🤣

Neat. Also, yeah, turkey legs can be pretty big so watch out. (lol "Watch out?" Like, yeah, your life's suddenly gonna be in danger if you don't heed my warning. "Watch out for big turkey legs! They'll, uh, just sit there and look big...or something." Oy vey.)

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Couple years ago during the shutdown - covid-length hair, the longest I ever let it grow.

image.png.c4c4da683dfbbfcef15784d96397da97.png

Why am I getting Michael McDonald vibes from this pic? lol (J/k, tsar. Looking good, buddy!)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

killin' time until the shenanigans. 433622059_mejune42023.thumb.jpg.1a2eaf0832428e1f5b450f35c23c222c.jpg

The last time my hair was that short, yours was long. Now yours is short and mine is almost as long as yours was. Are we like the yin and yang of hair? If our hair is the same length at the same time, will it create a singularity?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mthor said:

The last time my hair was that short, yours was long. Now yours is short and mine is almost as long as yours was. Are we like the yin and yang of hair? If our hair is the same length at the same time, will it create a singularity?

that would be kind of neato, tbh!
i much rather have it like this. so much easier to deal with. and i don't need to use product, thank the heavens. wash 1/week, but i do a rinse every other day. 

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Holy shit....that mystery has been solved. And this is not the pic I had in my head....

I really just assumed he was actually mentok

Exactly what I wanted you to think...MINDTAKING!!!

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Exactly what I wanted you to think...MINDTAKING!!!

I don't know. I can imagine the man in the pic you posted (namely, you) saying "When your brokah's a brokah? Geez, man. Get a writer." out loud.

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

I don't know. I can imagine the man in the pic you posted (namely, you) saying "When your brokah's a brokah? Geez, man. Get a writer." out loud.

Steve Landesberg was a hoot.  His Dietrich on Barney Miller was one of the funniest things on TV at the time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Steve Landesberg was a hoot.  His Dietrich on Barney Miller was one of the funniest things on TV at the time.

my favorite character, and excellent show, even if i didn't get all the jokes. 
and your pic is not at all what i was expecting. i too, had more of a different opinion, on how you would look. 
great pic, btw. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’ve always been very curious what you look like too. No pressure intended. >_>

Due to being friends with scoob on Facebook, I can assure you that he is neither an English Dane or a cat. (He is, however, human.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

your hair looks nice. i can see the silver at the temples.

Why, thank you.  There is actually a shock of grey in my bangs, but it's near impossible to see from a pic.  I just realized its a hell of a lot more noticeable in my eyebrows.

• Like 1