UnevenEdge

No one moved the selfie thread over.

8 minutes ago, InsaneFox said:

Me recovering after a hard day at the gym tryna be less fat.

image.jpg

I can't tell if that expression is a sign of how happy you are to be going to the gym all together, or if you're thinking about how every part of your body is sore right now.

Edited by Vela

1 hour ago, Vela said:

I miss Province Town!  I think I remember that studio...but everything kinda looks the same on that street...it's been so so long.

I love it out there. That piece has been there for quite a while 8 years at least. There’s art everywhere. The homes are even historic works of art 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I love it out there. That piece has been there for quite a while 8 years at least. There’s art everywhere. The homes are even historic works of art 

I used to vacation there with family (pride week was always a blast there)...but haven't been in over a decade.  I'll get back there some day.  The bay area, it was like you could walk out into the ocean for miles.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vela said:

I miss Province Town!  I think I remember that studio...but everything kinda looks the same on that street...it's been so so long.

it's been SO long since i've been to p'town. but yes, that does look familiar. 

27 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

and that's why i love that place. it's almost magical. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

There’s art everywhere. The homes are even historic works of art 

xD The way the town was alive and ready to mingle all night during the summer you never knew if you were walking into an exhibit or somebody's house xD

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

P'town was the 1st place I was ever approached to have a threesome :LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Vela said:

P'town was the 1st place I was ever approached to have a threesome :LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh:

and then head to martha's vineyard, and you're like, wtf just happened. when i say vanilla....SOOO vanilla. -there was an excellent ice cream shop there. right off the ferry. 

but i think john belushi had a place there, and i just knew it was him i saw with some other people. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

and then head to martha's vineyard, and you're like, wtf just happened. when i say vanilla....SOOO vanilla. -there was an excellent ice cream shop there. right off the ferry. 

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: bahahah

13 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

but i think john belushi had a place there, and i just knew it was him i saw with some other people. 

Nice.  I believe you, martha's vineyard has always been a big deal.

31 minutes ago, Vela said:

I used to vacation there with family (pride week was always a blast there)...but haven't been in over a decade.  I'll get back there some day.  The bay area, it was like you could walk out into the ocean for miles.

Ocean for miles nature’s lullaby 

IMG_2656.thumb.jpeg.0d7fb316c5616ef9dcf3635dfa92dffa.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

It’s a unique place I love it. You can walk the streets any time day or not and not worry 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s a unique place I love it. You can walk the streets any time day or not and not worry 

that was the only part of american horror story, the 2 stories season, that they were in p'town off season. i've been there off season, and it's just as beautiful, but yes, eery. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Ocean for miles nature’s lullaby 

IMG_2656.thumb.jpeg.0d7fb316c5616ef9dcf3635dfa92dffa.jpeg

That looks absolutely gorgeous. Reminds me of Galveston Beach, but with trees. (And without the Seawall, of course.)

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Not even close haha the_annoying_one already gave it away 

Good because the Titans suck. (Why do they suck? Because they used to be the Houston Oilers, and Bud Adams threw a big hissy fit and moved them after we told him no on building a new stadium for him when he asked for it. If he had been more patient, he would be playing in NRG Stadium. But noooooooooope. Can't have that.)

18 hours ago, Gemini said:

Good because the Titans suck. (Why do they suck? Because they used to be the Houston Oilers, and Bud Adams threw a big hissy fit and moved them after we told him no on building a new stadium for him when he asked for it. If he had been more patient, he would be playing in NRG Stadium. But noooooooooope. Can't have that.)

My friend is a huge Titans fan haha and he is not from Tennessee or Texas! 

27 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

My friend is a huge Titans fan haha and he is not from Tennessee or Texas! 

Well, that's just super. lol (For the record, I have nothing against Titans fans; just the team they root for. lol)

Edited by Gemini
  • Haha 1

On 7/15/2023 at 12:01 AM, atomicinumatt said:

the_annoying_one already gave it away 

Even if I didn't know whatcha looked like I woulda guessed the guy with an equation written on his shirt anyway, no matter how silly the equation may be :D

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

Doh, I find it hilarious that people can guess who I am even if they haven't seen my faceee lmao 

Well I mean that's you, that's what you do, you do the thing with the numberers and sciences xD

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

As was I. I didn’t actually get to go in, but I was told it’s exactly what it sounds like. A drugstore that….also sells guns…. I don’t know how/why that’s legal. 😂

If you repeat it three times, it totally becomes legal.

• Haha 5

Just now, Vela said:

lmao @The_annoying_one meals on wheels, did you write that yourself?  I half expect you to tell me your sister makes you wear it every time you go out to eat with her :LithiumSmileyLaugh:  that'd be awesome too.

Actually, my sister took me to one of those restaurants that insults their patrons. The waitress wrote it. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Also, I should’ve mentioned that not long after that selfie, I got fairly drunk/high-on-CBD-chocolates. I started randomly spinning around in circles right in the middle of the street. That was scary fun. >_>

• Haha 5