UnevenEdge

No one moved the selfie thread over.

I found this photo of my dad and me that was taken in the late '90s. I wanna say it's from 1998 or 1999. Look at how young I am! (And skinny, too. lol)

RPM Sr. (Dad) and me circa 1998.jpg

I also found this pic of my brother Teddy and me a couple hours after I graduated from high school. I’m even skinnier here! lol

IMG_1652.jpeg

Edited by Gemini
Had to add the second photo.
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Sieg67 said:

Lies.  You're the cat.
Now the username checks out.

Pretty sure I've never dug a toy out of a box, reached out to said toy, accidentally touched my own hind foot in the process and then proceeded to kick myself in the head repeatedly because 'something' touched my foot. 

Based on a true story that happened like 30 seconds ago. She's now in the tub slapping the drain. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Pretty sure I've never dug a toy out of a box, reached out to said toy, accidentally touched my own hind foot in the process and then proceeded to kick myself in the head repeatedly because 'something' touched my foot. 

Based on a true story that happened like 30 seconds ago. She's now in the tub slapping the drain. 

Oddly not denying ever storming out of the litter box, leaving a trail of litter behind you.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...