UnevenEdge

If you could have sex with yourself, would you?

Azalar Hex

I worded this poorly.  Allow me to clarify.

You are still you.  The one you are making sweet love to is a separate entity.  They are physically whoever or whatever you want.  But a copy of your brain has been made and placed into their body.  So it's another person, but that person is you.

I'll be kind and say they don't somehow have your voice at least.

Still wouldn't, though.

43 minutes ago, Azalar Hex said:

I worded this poorly.  Allow me to clarify.

You are still you.  The one you are making sweet love to is a separate entity.  They are physically whoever or whatever you want.  But a copy of your brain has been made and placed into their body.  So it's another person, but that person is you.

I'll be kind and say they don't somehow have your voice at least.

Still wouldn't, though.

Oh. Well. Then I'll simply quote Jay here. "I'd fuck me hard."

27 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Do you get double the physical sensations or is your copy brain a separate entity? 

This is some Black Mirror stuff right here 

Honestly it's more fun to think of the other you as the same consciousness from a different perspective. Although pretty sure navigating two different bodies with one consciousness would make the actual sex about a hundred times more awkward than two virgins going at it...

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

Do you get double the physical sensations or is your copy brain a separate entity? 

This is some Black Mirror stuff right here 

Separate entity.  I'd imagine if your brain was controlling both at the same time it would be like trying to fuck a mirror.  All your bits would be bumping into each other unless one fits into the other at least.

Imagine going for boob but the other you's hands go for yours so you are eternally trapped in a game of hand slapping.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PerfectFlowingHair said:

That would be a mindfuck inside a regular fuck. So I'm me, having sex with someone else who is also me, and perceiving both mes at the same time?

*dies*

That’s pretty darned attractive.  I’d fuck youme.  Wait a sec, *checks clock* oh dears