UnevenEdge

Post a stock pic of your car

fuggnificent

Guest The Hound

SO.

BEN.

THE DEL SOL DRIVES GREAT IN THE SNOW

JUST GOTTA BE CAREFUL OF THE FRONT BUMPER  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

I went powersliding around my block for 10 minutes last night  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have the same issue in the Mustang... and of course there is no actual grip in any gear. i had my car up to 120 in third but real speed was about 40 when I took int through snow.

Then I got a Jeep ZJ with part-time/full-time 4x4 and that bitch would eat Quattros up in the snow :D

Also while looking for a stock pic of my car I found a site that has a gallery of different car pictures just to show different colors of different models of cars and I'm like 98% sure the example they use for the color/model of my car is literally my car. It's not an actual listing but it's pictures from a dealership and I can see the license plate frame in the pictures with the dealership name, same dealership I got my car from. Same year, color, and all that, about the same price and mileage as my car was when I bought it, can see some new CRVs in the background of one pic that date the photo back to when I would have got my car.

Guest The Hound

the Sol gets 36mpg

:^)

it also weighs less than 2k too... which is fucking why it just glides across the damned snow  :D :D :D :D

the Sol gets 36mpg

:^)

it also weighs less than 2k too... which is fucking why it just glides across the damned snow  :D :D :D :D

I get 25 but... more than twice the horsepowers, and my WHOLE roof dissapears, and I have a back seat (barely) and I can DRIFT ON DRY PAVEMENT